Dolphins claim WR Gary Jennings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claim WR Gary Jennings

Someone earlier called it!

I have no idea who the kid is...any talent there to work with?

Possession type WR I believe.. route running I believe is his issue.

Seahawks signed Josh Gordon
If that's the only reason, then count me excited.

Briefly read the message board for the Seahawks and it seems to be strictly a numbers game and since he wasn't as seasoned as the others (since he was just drafted) they chose to let him go. Most are sad to see him leave but chalk it up to the betterment of the team

The Seahawks likely knew they would lose receiver Gary Jennings when they waived the fourth-round pick on Tuesday.
The team with the top waiver claim, the Dolphins, indeed has claimed him, via Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.
The Seahawks waived Jennings four days after claiming Josh Gordon off waivers from the Patriots. Gordon’s arrival gave Seattle eight receivers on its 53-player roster, prompting the move.

If that's the only reason, then count me excited.

Briefly read the message board for the Seahawks and it seems to be strictly a numbers game and since he wasn't as seasoned as the others (since he was just drafted) they chose to let him go. Most are sad to see him leave but chalk it up to the betterment of the team
Yeah, my guess is this guy would take a little time to develop. Meanwhile Gordon is already a starter.

Back
Top Bottom