Dolphins claimed CB Ken Crawley off waivers from the Saints and released WR Isaiah Ford | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed CB Ken Crawley off waivers from the Saints and released WR Isaiah Ford

I'm not so sure on Ford tbh, think two coaching staffs have seen enough of him to know he's probably not going to make it at this level. Rather we use the PS slot for someone else to evaluate personally.
Exactly

Why he isn’t anything special. He won’t make another practice squad

I doubt any player that is viewed as being a special talent is on any of the practice squads. You wouldn't risk a special player to a process that allows any team to sign them to their 53 man roster at anytime. If you put together a list of wr on NFL practice squads I would think Ford has as much potential as most of them. I'm not saying that Ford is going to be a NFL star or even a starter, but I think he could be a 4th or 5th receiver on a number of NFL teams, especially second tier teams.

Last edited:
Wish we would go Penn State and take the names off so that I don't spend so much time trying to read a DBs name and try to figure out who they are
I'm amazed lately that I often have no clue who people are when I see names. It could say Judge Judy on the back of a jersey, and at least I'd recognize that one. :)

Probably a first in NFL history to be cut and consider it a positive move in your career.

Well let's hope this CB catches more balls than the WR we released … and it's very possible.

Ken Crawley will start versus the Yets opposite Rowe. Jones is a game time decision yet again so this will press the FS and SS in rotation. The rotation for CB will be Crawford, Needham, Lammons, Wiltz, Lewis, McCain (sometimes in the slot).

Back
Top Bottom