Dolphins claimed CB Ken Crawley off waivers from the Saints and released WR Isaiah Ford | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed CB Ken Crawley off waivers from the Saints and released WR Isaiah Ford

Ken Crawley will start versus the Yets opposite Rowe. Jones is a game time decision yet again so this will press the FS and SS in rotation. The rotation for CB will be Crawford, Needham, Lammons, Wiltz, Lewis, McCain (sometimes in the slot).
I think I read Rowe was playing safety versus the Steelers.

I think I read Rowe was playing safety versus the Steelers.

You are correct because both of our SS were hurt so he was pressed into SS because we did not have bodies there. He will be going back to CB. But, it may change because McCain, Webster, and Jones are all questionable.

You are correct because both of our SS were hurt so he was pressed into SS because we did not have bodies there. He will be going back to CB. But, it may change because McCain, Webster, and Jones are all questionable.
When is he going to start crying that he wants out of here because we asked him to help at safety?

When is he going to start crying that he wants out of here because we asked him to help at safety?

Some guys get it. Some guys are pricks pure and simple. I coached Defense at my University. I always told my players you will be playing every position and if don't like it you need to transfer and get off my team. I want versatile players for our Miami Dolphins. I love our defensive scheme and our 3-4 Hybrid.

Ken Crawley will start versus the Yets opposite Rowe. Jones is a game time decision yet again so this will press the FS and SS in rotation. The rotation for CB will be Crawford, Needham, Lammons, Wiltz, Lewis, McCain (sometimes in the slot).
Talib is not playing? He is probably at his age our 2nd best CB in the roster. I don't see his name in your rotation?

Back
Top Bottom