Dolphins Coach Brian Flores Shares His Mother, Maria, Recently Died Of Cancer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Coach Brian Flores Shares His Mother, Maria, Recently Died Of Cancer

My mother just passed from very aggressive breast cancer at the end of January. I still want to call her every day, like I did when she was alive. Guess I’ll just have to wait a few more years before I talk to her again.
All my love and condolences to coach Flores and his family.

My mother just passed from very aggressive breast cancer at the end of January. I still want to call her every day, like I did when she was alive. Guess I’ll just have to wait a few more years before I talk to her again.
Hope you're doing ok my friend, takes a while to get to some sort of normality but you'll get there. Stay strong.

My heart goes out to him and his family. As many people here know my wife has gone thru this and it hasn't been easy but she's a trooper and stronger than she thinks she is. To those who have lost love ones my heart goes out to you too.

Very sorry for your loss brother.

If I did the math right, he lost his mom during the Combine. Dang....it's hard enough losing your mom, then trying to stay focused and on point through the combine. Especially if he knew it was her last days (hospice), and at the same time he knows it's his first combine and the beginning of the rebuild. You think about your momma never getting to see you coach on the sidelines as a HC in the NFL, finally having your own team, not getting to share in that joy. But also just the sheer sadness of mom being gone and you not being able to be there with her enough at the end. Sometimes life hits you at the worst times. Truly.

Cancer took my dad 3 years ago. It's tough loosing a parent. Much love to Flores and his family. I'm behind the man and hope this can be a good year for him. Win losses whatever. I just hope it's a good year for him.

Back
Top Bottom