Dolphins coach Brian Flores wants Tua Tagovailoa to remain aggressive | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins coach Brian Flores wants Tua Tagovailoa to remain aggressive

tuas timidness was one of my biggest criticisms, i said that he was playing a scared, minimize mistakes style of qb

flores needs to make sure tua stays aggressive, that game manager style of qb'ing we saw last year isnt going to cut it...tua needs to let it rip and realize an int 40 yards down the field isnt the end of the world, take chances down the field, go for the big play, trust players who can go up and get it like gesicki and parker, those guys dont need to be and most likely arent going to be wide open before you need to pull the trigger...

i believe tua has the talent to be successful but ill say it again he just seemed to be hesistant and petrified to make a mistake, if he wants to succeed he needs to trust his receivers and keep his foot on the gas for 4 quarters....im tired of conservative offenses that require 15 play drives to get in field goal range, i want an explosive offense that attacks nonstop
I couldn't agree more. Tua checked down over and over and over... and clearly looked hesitant to throw the ball unless his guy was wide open--which they usually were not.

But, for a rookie, this isn't necessarily a bad thing and I believe he'll get over it.

Been said many times even the biggest Tua fan has to admit by seasons end he was hesitating. But that's also normal for a rookie QB.

At the same time, by the end of the year having Lynn Bowden, Mack Hollins, and Isiah Ford as your main wrs isn't exactly gonna help much.

Long story short there are many factors in Tua's perceived struggles. Some overblown, some valid concerns. But he was a rookie with no true camp or preseason coming off a serious injury.

Been said many times even the biggest Tua fan has to admit by seasons end he was hesitating. But that's also normal for a rookie QB.

At the same time, by the end of the year having Lynn Bowden, Mack Hollins, and Isiah Ford as your main wrs isn't exactly gonna help much.

Long story short there are many factors in Tua's perceived struggles. Some overblown, some valid concerns. But he was a rookie with no true camp or preseason coming off a serious injury.

I honestly wish some would take that into consideration giving at least an incomplete grade before mailing threads about ā€œWhich Qb do we draft in 2023.ā€ Unbelievable level of prematurity.

Through the first 4-5 games of starting, Tua was top 5 in the league in average intended air yards which wasnt surprising given that he was one of the most aggresive QB in college too... His aggressivity completely dropped going foward, why? No idea but the WR group at that point was depleted and playcalling certainly changed whether it was because of a lack of trust in Tua or the WR group or both. One thing to note here, Tua is still here, all those WRs are still here and... Gailey is gone.

Once again, I know you all noticed I made zero gay jokes based on the title of this thread.

So Tua was aggressive in college but coaches want him be aggressive in nfl..
I honestly wish some would take that into consideration giving at least an incomplete grade before mailing threads about ā€œWhich Qb do we draft in 2023.ā€ Unbelievable level of prematurity.
Well it up too Tua to keep his job or give it away..he ain't rookie anymore...you cant worry about fans..

The amount of people who outwardly root for Tua to fail is perplexing to me.
They all claim they are not rooting for him to fail...yup the funnest part of them.
Then when he breaks out this year, they will all revert to...I'm a fan I never wanted him to fail...blah blah blah.
Oh, and if he does fail...I'm not coming back to this sight, the haters will be ungodly.

They all claim they are not rooting for him to fail...yup the funnest part of them.
Then when he breaks out this year, they will all revert to...I'm a fan I never wanted him to fail...blah blah blah.
Oh, and if he does fail...I'm not coming back to this sight, the haters will be ungodly.
Nobody want Tua fail..it up to Tua to make other teams respect him as qb in nfl...if u good fan going be down w you.. lot fan are concern about Tua..they just dont know. How this going turn out..

So Tua was aggressive in college but coaches want him be aggressive in nfl..

Well it up too Tua to keep his job or give it away..he ain't rookie anymore...you cant worry about fans..

You literally ignore the full context of the post to repeat your previous threads and post.

Back
Top Bottom