Dolphins Coaching Upheaval Not Worth Panic | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Coaching Upheaval Not Worth Panic

I came back to delete my post and run into you doctoring my words to say what you would like for me to say.

You are either purposely being obtuse, or you really are a simpleton...either way, I have no problem with him being Bill Belichick as long as there are results to even remotely mimic who you believe he's attempting to mimic.

Hmmmm, now he’s mimicking Bill? Again, he’s probably learned a thing or two with the decisions he’s making today FOR TODAY. You’re killing the guy and spinning my post as if his moves guarantee success. This is where you chose to argue just for the sake of arguing. Nowhere in my posts did I mention that he’s all of a sudden Bill Billicheck and he’s trying to be him. Whatever dude, be a hater of Flores if you like, that’s your prerogative. No one here and definitely not me are trying to change your opinion as you claim.

Yes, it is time for concern. Hardest part for a new head coach isn't being a "leader", its assembling a good coaching staff. Flores is almost starting back at square one after year one. Remember he fired the OL coach before the season started too.

If I'm a good coach looking for a job, why come to Miami? Flores has shown no patience or loyalty to build a program.
images

We should never forget dan henning, Mike Sherman, Matt Burke etc. All these guys had a good old fashioned friendship with our old coaches. In those time periods there were clear indications they needed to be fired and our coaches didn't care.

I can't blame Flores for removing people that do not fit his vision. Some odd moves have been made that i question bit im not upset. Im happy we have a coach who doesnt protect his buddies when they don't perform well. We just have to see if he made the right hires

Back
Top Bottom