Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06

I hope the Jets lose as well I would really hate to see them get in the playoffs.

It would really be a downer they clinch the playoffs after beating us Mon night. Its a lot to hope for the Raidahs to beat them though with that awful offense of theirs. I've been watching bits and pieces of their game along with the Chiefs/Jags and Titans/pats game and the Jets are crusing and the Raidahs offense running as slow as a golf cart. Looks like the Green Gook will win. I hope they go one and out and get embarrassed in the playoffs.

As far as today's game vs. the Dolts here is hoping that we get no injuries. One of the worse things to happen is in a meaningless game except for pride is to lose a starter to injury on the last day of the season.

ill be honest....im sick of the cleo lemon love fest on here....that make me a bad person? yes...yes it does....but im just in one of those dont give a **** moods

ill be honest....im sick of the cleo lemon love fest on here....that make me a bad person? yes...yes it does....but im just in one of those dont give a **** moods

It should be a predominately Ronnine Brown Fest but we do have Mularkey as our OC. I hope to see Lemon tear apart the Colts D. More love for Cleo he has been scratching for this all year!! Go Phins :dolphins:

Oh and Slappy you are a bad fan and maybe even a bad person :wink:

I bet if someone said that about Joey earlier in the year it would lower that person's credibility on this board easily.

Back
Top Bottom