Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, and a Happy New Year's Day weekend everybody! I hope everyone is enjoying this weekend with your families and friends! Dolphins though will finish a disappointing 2006 campaign by playing the AFC North Champion Indianapolis Colts at the RCA Dome. A win by the fins would finish them with a final record of 7-9. Kickoff from Indianapolis will be at 4:15PM Eastern Standard Time.:dolphins:

WFOR Channel 4 in Miami will televise the game live on CBS-HD. Jimmy Cefalo and Joe Rose will also broadcast the game coverage with sideline reporter Nat Moore for Dolphins flagship stations WAXT 790AM, Big 106/WBGG 105.9FM and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Here is the NFL On CBS TV Gribblenation.net TV distribution coverage map and the nfl.com's live gametracker of today's Dolphins/Colts game. Let's support our Dolphins one last time this 2006 NFL season and the year, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!:dolphins:

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/17-CBS-L.gif

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061231_MIA@IND

This is the earliest game day thread but thats cool... It's amazing that im getting it because i live in the west coast but im getting the game ! hope we get the upset, looking foward for a great game can't wait.. our last game of the season and i get to see it. GO PHINS lets finish the year off in a good way.

HAPPY NEW YEARS FINHEAVEN!!

Who thinks coach Saban will have a press conference after the game? He will find some way to get out of it.

This is the earliest game day thread but thats cool... It's amazing that im getting it because i live in the west coast but im getting the game ! hope we get the upset, looking foward for a great game can't wait.. our last game of the season and i get to see it. GO PHINS lets finish the year off in a good way.

HAPPY NEW YEARS FINHEAVEN!!

Yeah, same here.
Last game of the year for us, let's go out with a win.:dolphins:

looking into the future i see madam cleo with a glorious win today

Enjoy the game all.

I'm leaving and heading to Indy right now.

I'll post my comments tomorrow.

Go Dolphins!

Hey can a rookie start an "Official Game thread?" :lol:

Just kidding, welcome Rookie!!!! :wave: :welcome:

I'm currently watching the Jets game hoping they lose, but they are playing a Raiders team that has NO offense.

I must say, the Raiders D plays with some heart. Sapp got his 10th sack of the season today.

I hope the Jets lose as well I would really hate to see them get in the playoffs.

Anyone catch the Fred Taylor TD? I saw two distinct holds by the Jags.

I'm so sick of watching Penny loft the ball. It's like slow-damn-motion. Argh.

Back
Top Bottom