Dolphins-Colts Injury Reports: Chester Questionable/To Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Colts Injury Reports: Chester Questionable/To Play

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins And Colts Injury Reports: Chester Questionable For Miami

Dolphins And Colts Injury Reports: Chester Questionable For Miami
MIAMI DOLPHINS

Out
T Dixon, Mark - Ankle

Questionable
DT Chester, Larry - Hamstring/Quad
QB Fiedler, Jay - Knee

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Out
RB Mungro, James - Knee
LB Nelson, Jim - Clavicle

Doubtful
T Diem, Ryan - Abdomen
DT Reagor, Montae - Chest

Questionable
TE/FB Clark, Dallas - Hamstring
T Glenn, Tarik - Knee
DB Jefferson, Joseph - Pelvis
RB Williams, Ricky - Ankle

Originally posted by OG54
how and why is mark dixon already out?
wonder how that discussion went...must have been bad:
On Mark Dixon’s health situation) – “Mark practiced last week. I was very disappointed that he wasn’t active last week. That was the plan. Mark will be in tomorrow morning. We need to make a decision here. He can either do it or he can’t do it. If he can’t do it, then we need to start looking at a younger player and not kid ourselves. I think he wants to do it. This week, I think we are at the crossroads. We need to go one direction or other at this point and not be talking every week and nothing happening.â€Â
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2949

If you watched the pc from yesterday, it was apparent, not only in what he said, but his tone of voice, that he's tired of fooling with Dixon. He said "he can either play, or he can't". I'm speculating here, but I guess he asked the Drs, and the Drs said they couldn't tell whether he would be ready or not. Wanny said "we're at a crossroads this week" with regard to Dixon. He said "we need to get him in here, or we need to quit kidding ourselves and start working with a young guy". Wanny may have just decided, "okay, we don't know if he's going to be ready, so we can't count on him, we move on".

Also, with Jay listed as "questionable", and Wanny's comment that he was going to make up his mind as to the starter today, after first seeing where Jay is healthwise, that's pretty indicative that Bryan's the starter.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Nice to see there is no QB Brian Griese Thumb on the report.
I did not post the probables and he is listed as probable :(

dixon out already, i think they put him on IR the next couple of days and sign whitley or yates from the PS , what a waste of an roster spot he was at the end then, we could have kept robert edwards instead.....:lol:

tackle Larry Chester has a pulled left quad muscle and a pulled right hamstring. His agent, David Levine, said Chester is not expected to practice today but he will play against the Colts, his former team.

Levine also said Chester was not bothered by his injured shoulder against the Chargers.

Fullback Rob Konrad aggravated his right knee contusion Monday, but he should be fine. The same goes for left tackle Wade Smith (left ankle) and tight end Donald Lee (left ankle).

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ns/wednesday/sports_f3f9e24ed0b0320c0069.html

Originally posted by Al13
dixon out already, i think they put him on IR the next couple of days and sign whitley or yates from the PS , what a waste of an roster spot he was at the end then, we could have kept robert edwards instead.....:lol:
Whitley and Yates are on the roster, we have 1 OLmen on the PS - http://www.miamidolphins.com/lockerroom/depthchart/depthchart.asp Lynch, Shawn who is a C / LS

Back
Top Bottom