Dolphins Concept Speedflex | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Concept Speedflex

That visor makes me wonder why there is not a good enough visor that fb's could wear to hide their eyes. Then I think maybe they don't want to hide their eyes because the good ones use that as a weapon, then I think there are rules against using visors. Then I think why would their be rules against visors if they look good and don't do much to change the game of play. Then I think would they protect the eyes better but not sure there are many instances of eye injuries due to a lack of visor. Finally I realize I truly have not much to say but thanks for sharing a Dolphins video.

That visor makes me wonder why there is not a good enough visor that fb's could wear to hide their eyes. Then I think maybe they don't want to hide their eyes because the good ones use that as a weapon, then I think there are rules against using visors. Then I think why would their be rules against visors if they look good and don't do much to change the game of play. Then I think would they protect the eyes better but not sure there are many instances of eye injuries due to a lack of visor. Finally I realize I truly have not much to say but thanks for sharing a Dolphins video.

when this story was posted, the tinted were outlawed except on special conditions.

i used to love Ronnie Browns Auburn tinted visor when he wore it back in the days

Back
Top Bottom