Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Contacting Teams On Ryan Tannehill

Agreed, I wouldn't want anything to do with Gase. Also, I'm going to a team that looks somewhat functional and has an OL that can buy me sometime. Good or Bad, Tannehill needs thost ingredients to maximize.

His agent should be banging on Green Bay's door. You know A.Rogers is going to be missing a couple of games this year.

I think it’s more for me at least not much chance to compete with Darnold. I’d try to go somewhere a little less stable in terms of the plan at qb.

It would be the same if he was looking at Cleveland or something. There’s just no reason.

That’s just the way I’d look at it. Those are last ditch

They don't have to wait until then, he can be cut now with a post-June designation. They can do it with two players

They absolutely could and it would be a solid like someone mentioned earlier. However, from a business standpoint, you don't do that! You hold on to him hoping something happens to another team's QB situation and then you dangle the Tannehill carrot. Ofcourse, it's unlikely something happens that would cause at team to trade and take on that contract. But it makes good business sense to always try and maximize on your assets.

They absolutely could and it would be a solid like someone mentioned earlier. However, from a business standpoint, you don't do that! You hold on to him hoping something happens to another team's QB situation and then you dangle the Tannehill carrot. Ofcourse, it's unlikely something happens that would cause at team to trade and take on that contract. But it makes good business sense to always try and maximize on your assets.
True, QBs have different rules. Might even be a better shot at a starting position for him at this point

I would hold on to Tannehill at this point. Wait for a team to have an injury in camp or something to where they get desperate like Minnesota did for Sam Bradford after Bridgewater’s injury. Either way, Tannehill is perfectly capable of leading the tank cuz he stinks.

I would hold on to Tannehill at this point. Wait for a team to have an injury in camp or something to where they get desperate like Minnesota did for Sam Bradford after Bridgewater’s injury. Either way, Tannehill is perfectly capable of leading the tank cuz he stinks.

So you think Tannehill under a more capable coaching staff(We hope) is going to lead to a Tank? 3 game or less?

No player on the team from last year wants Tannehill in the locker room. They know he is a loser . They have watched him crumble in the pocket like a wimp. He has zero respect from his teammates. It is about cleaning out the garbage to start a new regime.

So you think Tannehill under a more capable coaching staff(We hope) is going to lead to a Tank? 3 game or less?

Yeah it’s a pretty dumb statement. We’ve never come close to getting the 1st overall pick with him starting for the last 7 years but he’s perfect to lead us there? It’s just as dumb as me saying he’s going to lead us to the Super Bowl. All facts say Tannehill will lead you to about 8-8 give or take.

No player on the team from last year wants Tannehill in the locker room. They know he is a loser . They have watched him crumble in the pocket like a wimp. He has zero respect from his teammates. It is about cleaning out the garbage to start a new regime.

Oh cool. So you’ve been in that locker room? What did they have to say specifically?

if they release him after June 1 its because there was no interest in him EVEN with a restructured contract. i mean, face it, hes terrible and everybody in the world, with the exception of So Fla, has known it for 7 years

Back
Top Bottom