Dolphins Cornerback Xavien Howard (knee) Is Running, But Not Cleared To Practice Yet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Cornerback Xavien Howard (knee) Is Running, But Not Cleared To Practice Yet

I think on Wake, who had similar procedure done, he came back a little too soon, he started playing better after several weeks from the surgery.

The problem is time is running out, just his pressence may have teams looking to the other side though-

I do think he misses this game- at least.
I agree, If X doesn't play Cousins will have much more options.

He's got to sit.

We all want the same things as the front office and team, to make the playoffs.

That said, he's beyond special. Patrick Surtain is my favorite DB of all time, X will surpass him. We need to do what's best for Howard because that's what best for the team. He's got to sit.

He's got to sit.

We all want the same things as the front office and team, to make the playoffs.

That said, he's beyond special. Patrick Surtain is my favorite DB of all time, X will surpass him. We need to do what's best for Howard because that's what best for the team. He's got to sit.
One year at a time bro. Surtain did it already. Howard is off to a good start but he's not there yet.
As far as this Sunday, 99.9% sure that he's not playing.

One year at a time bro. Surtain did it already. Howard is off to a good start but he's not there yet.
As far as this Sunday, 99.9% sure that he's not playing.

I hear ya.

But this kids 2018 season has been better than any single season i've ever seen.

X can pick off a perfect pass.

Back
Top Bottom