Dolphins Could Have A Chance At Getting Haskins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Could Have A Chance At Getting Haskins

Who are you to say Haskins is not as good as Tua or Fromm, I certainly like him a lot more than Herbert and from what I see he is every bit as good as Fromm. He is rated higher than Murray by most scouts so there is that. That leaves Tua who has more talent around him than anyone else, most certainly Haskins.

What is it you don't like? His amazing accuracy? His ability to lead? Pocket awareness? The ability to carry a team with no RB or D? Yes I take this guy, I would trade up a few spots to take him if need be. To put our eggs in the 2020 draft when we just picked up a QB that can hang points on people? We went from a 3 win team to a 5-6 win team. How much will Tua be next yr?

Huh?

I was replying to you saying there were no great QB's in this draft. I am comparing Haskins to the top 3 guys next yr. I understand that most think that is who we are targeting.

You gotta scroll back a tiny bit. My posts were concerning Haskins vs. Lock.

You gotta scroll back a tiny bit. My posts were concerning Haskins vs. Lock.

Sorry brother, yeah I really misunderstood that. I am just curious to see what the people on this board think of Haskins versus Tua and Fromm. Our resident experts.

Sorry brother, yeah I really misunderstood that. I am just curious to see what the people on this board think of Haskins versus Tua and Fromm. Our resident experts.

The only QB coming out that knocks my socks off is Lawrence...

Hell, I look Herbert better than Fromm and Tua...

Yeah but I would hate to do a Cleveland for two years for that and EVERYONE will want that kid. I already worry that more teams will be in on Tua next yr than will go after Haskins or Murray this yr. but that kid looks legit no doubt.

Lawrence is great but that kid has a stacked team all over the board like Tua. I like them both equally. I also like Fromm, kid has it upstairs and is accurate. Ehlinger from Texas is also another good QB to watch next year as well as Eason.

The qbs this year drop off majorly after Haskins. If it’s not Murray or Haskins in the 1st then it should be no an at all until the later rounds as a developmental qb.. but that’s jmo.

Conversely.... how good would Drew Lock be with the team Fromm had around him?....I suggest he would be superior! Or Tua’s team for that matter!

Lets not act like Lock was working with division III scrubs. Emmanuel Hall, Larry Roundtree, Damarea Crockett and Kendall Blanton. All pretty good weapons.

Lets not act like Lock was working with division III scrubs. Emmanuel Hall, Larry Roundtree, Damarea Crockett and Kendall Blanton. All pretty good weapons.

His receivers notably dropped a lot of balls... and... nobody would dare compare Missouri’s overall team talent with Alabama and Georgia.

In fact... in the Missouri-Alabama game Lock was under constant pressure and it was more than obvious which team was more dominant with better overall talent on the lines of scrimmage.

Lawrence is great but that kid has a stacked team all over the board like Tua. I like them both equally. I also like Fromm, kid has it upstairs and is accurate. Ehlinger from Texas is also another good QB to watch next year as well as Eason.

The qbs this year drop off majorly after Haskins. If it’s not Murray or Haskins in the 1st then it should be no an at all until the later rounds as a developmental qb.. but that’s jmo.

True... But you can clearly see the amazing skill he showed in crushing the powerful crimson tide and making Tua look like the freshman.

True... But you can clearly see the amazing skill he showed in crushing the powerful crimson tide and making Tua look like the freshman.
Don’t get me wrong I love Lawrence, but Tua is damn great in his own right as well.

Don’t get me wrong I love Lawrence, but Tua is damn great in his own right as well.
I think Tua will be good... not convinced he will be great in the pro’s.

I would take Lawrence over him every day of the week... I see true greatness in that freshman.

I think Tua will be good... not convinced he will be great in the pro’s.

I would take Lawrence over him every day of the week... I see true greatness in that freshman.
With all the “film study” you’ve done with Lock, you really need to look at Tuas game. Every game. If you can’t see how good the kid is, regardless of what team he’s on, I see a bias towards a certain type of QB.

There’s a reason everyone and this includes pro scouts and GMs are high on him.

With all the “film study” you’ve done with Lock, you really need to look at Tuas game. Every game. If you can’t see how good the kid is, regardless of what team he’s on, I see a bias towards a certain type of QB.

There’s a reason everyone and this includes pro scouts and GMs are high on him.

And they have all been wrong before... college ball can be deceiving.

The talent level is far lower overall... resulting in greater mismatches.

I have my own opinions on QB’s... has nothing to do with bias... I trust my eye and gut... but everybody can be wrong.

If I could figure out a way to get into Ohio State’s pro day I’d go tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom