Dolphins-Cowboys - Wagers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Cowboys - Wagers

don't sleep on the dolphins this week. the dolphins D only gave up 29 pts to Brady-Gordon-Brown-Midgets.

you know Miami is going to win a few games this season, and wouldnt surprise if Jerry is advised behind doors.

I'd rather beat the Jets.

Not this year. They are too close to tanking lol

Rich Eisen is so annoyed by the tank that he suggested the Jets should tell Darnold to stay home the rest of the season so the Jets can tank harder than Miami. Then, take the #1 pick from us & trade it to someone else :lmfao: Yeah, Gase should go for that.

He did reveal that he heard about the Dolphin's being set on drafting Tua at the draft in Dallas, two drafts ago. That is crazy, if true.

Man at least we are sucking on purpose. The Jets are doing it by accident.

THIS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I TELL EVERYONE. I said in another thread that i beat the guys to the punch when they want to talk **** about my fans this year. Im in panthers nation (which also feels like steelers nation). "My team is trying to go 0-16, look at everything we have lined up for the next 2 years drafts, and next years cap. we have 1000 picks that are going to be high and 800 million dollars to spend. Your steelers were supposed to be good, yall suck... panthers, oh yeah cmac, their defense, scam newton...yeah we're making a push...nope suck, and yall thought yall were gonna be good. we knew we'd suck cause we're rebuilding from the basement up"

i still want wins, but this year **** it, lose em all, i just want to **** up the spread every week at this point so that we're winners at something without hurting our slotting

Not this year. They are too close to tanking lol

Rich Eisen is so annoyed by the tank that he suggested the Jets should tell Darnold to stay home the rest of the season so the Jets can tank harder than Miami. Then, take the #1 pick from us & trade it to someone else :lmfao: Yeah, Gase should go for that.

He did reveal that he heard about the Dolphin's being set on drafting Tua at the draft in Dallas, two drafts ago. That is crazy, if true.

Imagine how mad it would make Gase.

I would love it if the Jets actually succeeded in losing far more games then the Dolphins, to get the 2nd overall pick...To the Steelers #1 overall.

Rich Eisen would have to watch, and hear "On the Clock now, in a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Miami Dolphins."

Rich would need to have bucket next to him, as he continually found himself vomiting.

1. Dolphins ( from Steelers)
2. JETS
3. Dolphins (From Texans)
4. Dolphins

photo 208 13-51-41.jpg

Spread covered for the third week in a row. On my way to owning the team!

Back
Top Bottom