Dolphins' culture proving to be valuable in 2020 talent acquisition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' culture proving to be valuable in 2020 talent acquisition

Sounds great so don’t let me rain on it but let me drop this part in...

Without a qb it isn’t worth squat

Maybe guys like Van Noy and Karras wouldn’t have came here. But Byron Jones, Lawson and Ogbah all got paid a premium to come here
Karras is betting on himself playing for a bigger contract ... he will get the playing time he needs to prove himself

Van Noy didnt get chump change sorry

Here's hoping this is true. Miami dropped a lot of money so far on free agents. That is a huge factor to come here but if they actually play and play well then it should be a fun season.
According to some they all took a haircut to play for a 5-11 team you know "culture" floats their boat

Don't want to fight, Rev. I think the Tunsil trade is one we didn't pursue. You don't go shopping a trade and get 2 #1's and a 2nd for someone your trying to get rid of. I think the Texans wanted him bad enough to overpay badly. Drake was not happy, and couldn't/wouldn't pass protect. Fitz, This one hurt, but he didn't want to buy in. We got what we could but it was also like Tunsil un-planned.IMO. The othe jag needed to go to re-set the roster. Is that 'tanking' or is it taking the necessary steps do do what has been needed, a 're-set' for a friggin' decade? We do need a QB. Hopefully we do do something stupid that erases the gain's and pain's from the last year! Peace, Bro...
of course it was floated late but we were opportunists at that point

but owning draft picks is still somewhat overplayed - only so many "hit"

i liked acquiring these early picks so we could move up and down if necessary

I know there were a number of fans who wanted Miami to tank. I think the fact that the team kept playing hard and won some games was a huge factor in doing so well in free agency.

I think a HC willing to use a older Journeyman QB, helped on a variety of fronts.

yah they never got paid ... like what planet do you live on...?
Ummm.... we were talking about players following the money and not wins. quote- Make a list of the players who don't follow the money just wins lol.
And I replied- - Pretty much everyone who’s played for the patriots. Which is true.....
If you were on this planet you would know this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom