Dolphins cuts thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins cuts thread

Think you mean Clive Walford but Allen should be on his way out the door to.

When we picked up those 2 in FA I thought here comes the power run game, I couldn't of been more wrong, both more than likely moving on.

I think Dolphins Secondary unit will consist of Howard, Fitzpatrick, Rowe, McCain, Jones, Lemmons, Armstrong, Smith, Hartage and Wiltz. With potentially an 11th guy in Aikin. As for TE, I think they keep 3.

I think Dolphins Secondary unit will consist of Howard, Fitzpatrick, Rowe, McCain, Jones, Lemmons, Armstrong, Smith, Hartage and Wiltz. With potentially an 11th guy in Aikin. As for TE, I think they keep 3.
Sounds about right

Walford and Mills have been released previously as well.. like I said in the game thread last night, considering we didn't have any injuries to the young guys at RB or WR- should make things even more interesting on final cuts..

Walford and Mills have been released previously as well.. like I said in the game thread last night, considering we didn't have any injuries to the young guys at RB or WR- should make things even more interesting on final cuts..
Right I forgot about those two so that puts us at 84. I'm sure they're working the phones for possible trades

As for the Offensive Line, I think they keep 8 on the 53. Tunsil, Deiter, Kilgore, Calhoun, Reed, Sterup and Prince. Perhaps they keep 9 with an an additional swing interior player. That's of course if Tunsil is still in Miami? EDIT: AND DAVIS AT RT.

Back
Top Bottom