Dolphins Daily | A Look Back At Louis Oliver's Career | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Daily | A Look Back At Louis Oliver's Career

I really liked that 1990 Dolphins secondary with him and Jarvis Williams at Safety (I think they both had 5 picks). We got Tim McKyer from SF that year too. Was a good defense all season, 'til the Bills rolled up 44 on us in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I really liked that 1990 Dolphins secondary with him and Jarvis Williams at Safety (I think they both had 5 picks). We got Tim McKyer from SF that year too. Was a good defense all season, 'til the Bills rolled up 44 on us in the playoffs.
We couldn’t get off of the snow covered field. Bills got out to a 20-3 lead and then Marino started to do his thing. Got us to 20-17 after a money bomb down the left sideline to Duper on 4th and 1 gamble that set up Dans famous bootleg in the snow TD run. HUGE factor in the game was Offerrdahl being out and Buff picking on Mike Reichenbach who played in his place. Just could not get to the spot on run or pass. I also think Williams picked off Kelly in our EZ to preserve the score during our comeback. That was a frustrating yet exciting football game. Something about playing in the snow.

Back
Top Bottom