Dolphins defense or offense??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins defense or offense???

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Game is on the line, which position would you feel more comfortable. Dolphins needing a defensive stop in the final 4 minutes of a game or Miami needing to mount a game winning drive on offense? Obviouslly most people would say they would rather have the lead than to be trailing. I'm really asking which Miami unit are you more confident in 2021 to get the job done in crunch time, which unit is more likely to avoid the costly mistake or mental lapse that will cost you the game?

Defense for sure. We’ve got a second-year QB, four of our five OL starters are going to be rookies or second year players, and our best RB is Myles Gaskin. Even in the best case scenario this season, the offense is going to make a lot of mistakes and struggle in short yardage situations.

Game is on the line, which position would you feel more comfortable. Dolphins needing a defensive stop in the final 4 minutes of a game or Miami needing to mount a game winning drive on offense? Obviouslly most people would say they would rather have the lead than to be trailing. I'm really asking which Miami unit are you more confident in 2021 to get the job done in crunch time, which unit is more likely to avoid the costly mistake or mental lapse that will cost you the game?
I'm reminded of the Replacements and Gene Hackman talking to Falco... "winners want the ball in their hands".

It's just a movie, but I agree with it, So, I'm always going to want to be on offense there. Always...

Until the O proves itself, I'm going to have to go with the Defense.

Good thread! :UP:
dumb and dumber thread GIF

I like this question for a thread. Good idea, but for me, based off of last year, I would go with defense

I look back at the KC game last year...and the O was looking good during the 4th quarter comeback. If the D couldn't have made one more stop I was pretty confident that Tua would have drove them down the field for the win.

I look back at the KC game last year...and the O was looking good during the 4th quarter comeback. If the D couldn't have made one more stop I was pretty confident that Tua would have drove them down the field for the win.
I had that feeling with Tua often.

If the OLine held up, he would find a way to get it done.

Kid's a winner.

Depends on which team we're playing. if we're playing KC then I don't want our defense having to make a stop. just an example.

Back
Top Bottom