Dolphins defensive coordinator says they planned for a running game against the Ravens not a passing game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins defensive coordinator says they planned for a running game against the Ravens not a passing game

They were not prepared for a Div II College team...

Not Tanking though...just evaluating what they have which apparently is not much at this point.

When one of your "best" defensive players have to have their mother fight for them on the internet and another compares what he does to "going to war" after getting carpet bombed, that is pretty much all you need to know about the level of humans we are dealing with. Ronnie Lott and Carl Banks they are not.

Once again as I feel I say this every year, we need to play straight man to man more and blitz. If we lose the matchup we can at least see who is constantly losing their matchup and go from there. Also, Rushing 3 DTs will definitely not create a pass rush lol.

When your roster reaches a certain level of ineptitude, there's just nothing you can do... They're not going to say it publicicly, but they've known what was coming for a while. As I've been saying all along, everyone should be hoping the Fins are tanking, because if they're actually trying to win games...

Wtf?

How do you not gameplan for a passing game? At least the defense last season, as vanilla as it was, was prepared for the possibility of a pass. How does Miami keep ending up with these people?

Back
Top Bottom