Dolphins defensive coordinator says they planned for a running game against the Ravens not a passing game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins defensive coordinator says they planned for a running game against the Ravens not a passing game

Just when I was hopeful we finally had a decent coaching staff...... It seems they are as good as what we've had here for the last couple of decades.

These kind of comments make the coaches look really bad. Everybody knows we're tanking there's nothing more to say so keep the 'gameplan' a secret next time. Just give the media cliches and boring quotes.

Part of being paid millions of dollars as a coach is to be prepared for the unexpected…be prepared if the other team runs a gameplan that is 100% the opposite of what you prepared for…always be prepared for the "what if?"

Last edited:
My belief the the secondary lacks the intelligence to play the Pats scheme (way too many broken coverages and bad angles)

Any coach/coordinator that is unable to adjust to game conditions would be GONE immediatley
Waste of time keeping

Do we have another Burke on our hands? I wonder if Flores will stand by his man, or will he be shown the door if the ineptness continues.

Trying to figure out how to lose without making it so obvious or being monumentally embarrassed is no easy task.

I call b.s.! How to plan for a running game and barely play Reshad Jones. Also, what type of coach puts together a game plan and doesnt plan for a team to pass the football.

I'm thinking they are still trying to trade him and don't want him hurt or to look bad.

I have both Lamar & Ingram on my fantasy team. They netted me about 70 points combined. I'm trying to trade both now because that's as good as they'll ever look thanks to this ridiculous effort. JK I'll keep them, but just saying..

As a life long Fins fan, I'm just not good at this tank thing. Knowing the people in charge are counting on us losing is very new to me.
I'm curious to see what the attendance Sunday will be. Both reported and actual.

Back
Top Bottom