Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident

I can tell you 1st hand as a survivor of 2 auto accidents. With one being very serious. I'm thankful I still have all my limbs. I was scared shitless of losing my arm, from the 1st one. Reading Kendrick's story this morning gave me the chills, knowing how close I came. My prayers truly go out to this man!!!

Wishing him the best moving forward. I'm friends with a guy who became significantly paralyzed while racing a motorcycle in Germany (i have no idea what happened in this current situation). He never stopped pushing forward and became a respected professor of physics. Stay positive even when your life changes.

Horrific. Obviously the total destruction of this kids NFL career.

Bottom line -- bad $hit tends to happen when you're out after 1am.

Realize young kids are gonna do it -- and everyone wants to have fun.

But damn -- that's a huge price to pay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ns-dl-kendrick-norton-injured-in-car-accident

According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles accident report, at approximately 1:18 a.m., Norton was driving a black 2017 Ford F250 on westbound State Road 836. His vehicle, for unknown reasons, crashed into a concrete barrier wall and his vehicle overturned on to its roof. Miami Dade Fire Rescue transported Norton to Ryder Trauma Center.

Another vehicle, a gray 2015 Maserati sedan, was involved in the crash, but the driver did not sustain any injuries.

As brutal as this situation is, Norton has a few things going for him:

1. He has a small nest egg to begin his next step.
  2. His family has money.
  3. He made it with his life.

Back
Top Bottom