Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Defensive Lineman Kendrick Norton In Critical Condition After Car Accident

Devante Parker would do this all the time. I’m not sure if they can, but if I were the Dolphins I would fine players for this kind of reckless activity.

Yeah I've said multiple times dvp is our least mature on social media. Most do stupid **** ate that age but we arent all worth potentially worth 9 figures.

No one calls it the "fast lane" except for people going to fast.

Everyone else refers to it as a passing lane.
It’s always been called the fast lane, The new politically correct name is passing lane.
Oh and by the way when you’re passing somebody usually you’re speeding or going fast. Which should be the left lane only.

It’s always been called the fast lane, The new politically correct name is passing lane.
Oh and by the way when you’re passing somebody usually you’re speeding or going fast. Which should be the left lane only.
Since I couldn’t edit my original post
at least if someone’s coming up behind you faster then you were traveling, courtesy is to move over for them.

I have been to dozens of big accidents overs the years as a 1st responder, and I will say that the Dr's who made the decision to do what they did, made the most important decision and that was to save the mans life. The aftermath, which Mr Norton will realise in time to come, is that he is still able to spend time with his family and friends. That cannot be replaced.

I wish him well in the future.
You're correct Buff, what matters most is he is still alive. He will adjust and hopefully live a long and happy life. I'm sure his friends and family are thankful for that.

Not that it really matters but, how so?
Because it was a 30 year old women driving the Maserati.

Jessie Pena, a 30-year-old woman, was also involved in the two-vehicle crash, but did not sustain any injuries. Pena’s gray 2015 Maserati sedan did have some minor damage, according to the FHP. A relative of Pena’s was reached by phone Friday and said she and the family declined to comment.

I’ve lived in multiple major cities, driven cross country and driven all around the east coast.There is no other place with worse drivers than South Florida.

Between drunk drivers, coked up drivers, speed racer wannabes, texting fools, blind old people and dumb young people, and sometimes a mix of many of these, it is the worst combination of drivers on a road at the same time.
Have you ever driven in Seoul?

Glad to hear he’s in stable condition. This is the only Dolphins news that matters right now. I’m hopeful he will do great things in life after this. Phins up!!

Skape, you're right on the money. You have to always be watching for cars flying up behind you. I had a guy just fly into my lane yesterday, I braked so he could get in but what a jerk. Others are openly texting with the phone in front of their face. There's a bunch of tourists that are lost and using Google Maps on 595 West! There's drag racers and crazy motorcycle drivers also in the mix so getting home safely is getting harder and harder!

Skape, you're right on the money. You have to always be watching for cars flying up behind you. I had a guy just fly into my lane yesterday, I braked so he could get in but what a jerk. Others are openly texting with the phone in front of their face. There's a bunch of tourists that are lost and using Google Maps on 595 West! There's drag racers and crazy motorcycle drivers also in the mix so getting home safely is getting harder and harder!

Florida is such a weird mix of fast/slow, old/young, good/bad driving. My rebellious arse has ignored a lot of of my parent’s advice, but one thing always stuck with me. “Always assume everyone on the road is an idiot.” I think those are words to live by!

Back
Top Bottom