Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills

That's not the same as the injury report. Does that actually mean he's healthy and practicing?

Didn't Justin Coleman only play 2 snaps last week? And he's still listed as the starting Nickle ahead of Needham who played a lot more?

we are pretty much at full strength and optimal lineup.

just what you want to see.

i think Eich eventually (soon) slides in at RT, and Holland eventually (soon) slides in at Safety, but other than that i have no quibbles.

Looks like Raekwon’s back, and the thought of Parker, Waddle, and Fuller on the field together makes me so ready for this game.

I haven’t read anywhere that Davis will be back against the Bills. While it was reported that it wasn’t a season ending injury. I still got the impression that it an injury that might prevent him playing for a few weeks. Hopefully he will be back against the Bills but it won’t surprise me if he misses a game or two.

I haven’t read anywhere that Davis will be back against the Bills. While it was reported that it wasn’t a season ending injury. I still got the impression that it an injury that might prevent him playing for a few weeks. Hopefully he will be back against the Bills but it won’t surprise me if he misses a game or two.

It's a long season. Not that we don't need Davis, we do, but I prefer that they not force it.

Didn't Justin Coleman only play 2 snaps last week? And he's still listed as the starting Nickle ahead of Needham who played a lot more?
He barely played and got lost right away, giving up one of the only downfield throws of the day for NE. Hardly gives anyone confidence in him. Can you manage to follow the scheme?

Back
Top Bottom