Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills

Angry Mark Cuban GIF

If Preston Williams is on that report and isn't playing I'm gonna lose my sh*t
fortunately he is needed less this week than last, since Fuller has been reinstated.

we are in pretty good shape receiver-wise, and whenever the training staff decides it's time for Preston, that will make us even stronger.

So after rewatching the game tape. My thoughts on the oline: Eich, Dieter and Hunt are solid. 90% of our issues are Kindley at LG and Davis at RT. With Austin back and Eich flexible I actually think it's time to see: Jackson Jones Dieter Hunt Eich
I would be able to put up with Davis if Flo is concerned about a Jackson Jones left side. So if it is more comfortable to phase in go with Eich Jones Dieter Hunt Davis.
I wish Kindley was further along but he needs more time to develop. Eich can play multiple positions right now. He is plug and play. Dieter is the definition of development for our team.
Our RBs still need a lot of work on pass pro.

KVN knew several plays and used it to his advantage. Judon was a destroyer. We had no answer for him. Flo now has all season to see what he can come up with.

When it comes to Oline analysis, the best way to describe is extreme over reaction. We do need to address Kindley. Other than that, it's gelling time.

I doubt Davis is going anywhere but I wouldn't be surprised to see Eich displacing Kindley at LG either during this week or during the game. His issues stem from pass protection.

If Kindley continues to struggle, its only going to hurt Jackson at LT. Eich may be able to stabilize the left side a bit.

Not so sure about Deiter yet. I've heard mixed reviews of him from the NE game.

So after rewatching the game tape. My thoughts on the oline: Eich, Dieter and Hunt are solid. 90% of our issues are Kindley at LG and Davis at RT. With Austin back and Eich flexible I actually think it's time to see: Jackson Jones Dieter Hunt Eich
I would be able to put up with Davis if Flo is concerned about a Jackson Jones left side. So if it is more comfortable to phase in go with Eich Jones Dieter Hunt Davis.
I wish Kindley was further along but he needs more time to develop. Eich can play multiple positions right now. He is plug and play. Dieter is the definition of development for our team.
Our RBs still need a lot of work on pass pro.

KVN knew several plays and used it to his advantage. Judon was a destroyer. We had no answer for him. Flo now has all season to see what he can come up with.

When it comes to Oline analysis, the best way to describe is extreme over reaction. We do need to address Kindley. Other than that, it's gelling time.
Did you just watch the game broadcast or the all 22 look? Because what I saw on the all 22 is a lot different than what you saw. Yes, Kindley and Davis were bad. But Deiter was bad and Eich wasn’t good either. The only lineman that I graded out as good was Hunt.

Did you just watch the game broadcast or the all 22 look? Because what I saw on the all 22 is a lot different than what you saw. Yes, Kindley and Davis were bad. But Deiter was bad and Eich wasn’t good either. The only lineman that I graded out as good was Hunt.
I watched the All22 three times.
I will be honest. I do not believe you think the oline is as bad as you make it out. I think this thread is your baby and it's a way to drive response. That aside.
Kindley holds 90% of the olune issues. Any honest look at the tape has to admit that. That's where I am. I'm one of the biggest kindley supporters. Bit here I am with an honest eval. He cannot pass protect, he missed handoffs as well as initial reads off the snap. He is getting bullied plan and simple. Now here is a true game tape evaluation. That down the field penalty on kindley....not his fault! They were running RPO. So the line run blocks and Kindley job is to get to the 2nd level. Tua didn't throw the RPO route and scrambled. Can't blame that on Kindley. That is simply a draw back to RPO.

Can you please show me all the Dieter bad feet plays. This is a false narrative being push by only a handful.

Pff had Deiter rated as the worst offensive lineman in the game for the Dolphins. I still can’t believe they didn’t do more to upgrade the enter position during the off season.

I watched the All22 three times.
I will be honest. I do not believe you think the oline is as bad as you make it out. I think this thread is your baby and it's a way to drive response. That aside.
Kindley holds 90% of the olune issues. Any honest look at the tape has to admit that. That's where I am. I'm one of the biggest kindley supporters. Bit here I am with an honest eval. He cannot pass protect, he missed handoffs as well as initial reads off the snap. He is getting bullied plan and simple. Now here is a true game tape evaluation. That down the field penalty on kindley....not his fault! They were running RPO. So the line run blocks and Kindley job is to get to the 2nd level. Tua didn't throw the RPO route and scrambled. Can't blame that on Kindley. That is simply a draw back to RPO.

Can you please show me all the Dieter bad feet plays. This is a false narrative being push by only a handful.
Scotty…With all due respect Brother, Deiter was not good. Look at the screen pass to Gaskin in the 3rd quarter. Please tell me what he was doing on that play. Not only did he, Kindley and Hunt not block anyone…They didn’t get close to anyone to block. I think I saw Deiter get run over at least 5 times. How about on the interception? Deiter wasn’t our worst OL….But that doesn’t mean he was good. And BTW….PFF Rated Kindley our highest OL. That shows how bad they are.

Back
Top Bottom