Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Depth Chart against the Bills

Scotty…With all due respect Brother, Deiter was not good. Look at the screen pass to Gaskin in the 3rd quarter. Please tell me what he was doing on that play. Not only did he, Kindley and Hunt not block anyone…They didn’t get close to anyone to block. I think I saw Deiter get run over at least 5 times. How about on the interception? Deiter wasn’t our worst OL….But that doesn’t mean he was good. And BTW….PFF Rated Kindley our highest OL. That shows how bad they are.
Pff is opinion. I form my own with.

I will tell you what I believe Dieter was doing on the screen. His guy was still outside that he was heading to block. Kindley missed entirely. Dieter caught this and saw Gaskin so he tried to double back on Kindleys guy.

Please post where Dieter got run over. Give me a video and time stamp. Are you talking pass pro? Don't just post I think he got run over. I watched the video. He did not get run over in pass pro 5 times.

Anything else? Cause it's not adding up to your conclusions.

Scotty…With all due respect Brother, Deiter was not good. Look at the screen pass to Gaskin in the 3rd quarter. Please tell me what he was doing on that play. Not only did he, Kindley and Hunt not block anyone…They didn’t get close to anyone to block. I think I saw Deiter get run over at least 5 times. How about on the interception? Deiter wasn’t our worst OL….But that doesn’t mean he was good. And BTW….PFF Rated Kindley our highest OL. That shows how bad they are.
Zim, there was a block Dieter made peeling off the left side to pick up a late guy coming from right. Completely saving Tua. It can be used in clinics....

If Preston Williams is on that report and isn't playing I'm gonna lose my sh*t

I would advise you to be near a restroom when the injury report comes out.
I think it's best to just let the foot heal, i don't get the need to rush him back into the lineup just because we're tired of seeing his name on the injured list. If the foot isn't healed there's no rush to have him back at this point. Right now Williams will get spot snaps here and there behind Parker, Hollins is capable for carrying that load for a few games if needed.

I watched the All22 three times.
I will be honest. I do not believe you think the oline is as bad as you make it out. I think this thread is your baby and it's a way to drive response. That aside.
Kindley holds 90% of the olune issues. Any honest look at the tape has to admit that. That's where I am. I'm one of the biggest kindley supporters. Bit here I am with an honest eval. He cannot pass protect, he missed handoffs as well as initial reads off the snap. He is getting bullied plan and simple. Now here is a true game tape evaluation. That down the field penalty on kindley....not his fault! They were running RPO. So the line run blocks and Kindley job is to get to the 2nd level. Tua didn't throw the RPO route and scrambled. Can't blame that on Kindley. That is simply a draw back to RPO.

Can you please show me all the Dieter bad feet plays. This is a false narrative being push by only a handful.

where is the link for the all 22 ?

where is the link for the all 22 ?
Here is a copy of video. I don't listen to the guys much. You can jump to around the 9 minute mark for plays. Honestly I don't know who these guys are. I just use the vid for my own analysis

Here is a copy of video. I don't listen to the guys much. You can jump to around the 9 minute mark for plays. Honestly I don't know who these guys are. I just use the vid for my own analysis

I mean I will look at it later. Eich by no means was perfect, Robert Hunt always our best lineman, and overall the line did a good job, not a great one. You can't always stop everyone all the time, but getting abused like Pamela Anderson in a 1 hour flick is another story.

I mean I will look at it later. Eich by no means was perfect, Robert Hunt always our best lineman, and overall the line did a good job, not a great one. You can't always stop everyone all the time, but getting abused like Pamela Anderson in a 1 hour flick is another story.
I never said any of our guys were perfect. But I have watched the film. Hunt by far is our best Olineman. Check the RG box. I challenged the board to show me where Dieter get run over. It's not there. He is playing solid at center. I have even referred to a peel block that was beautiful. Eich was solid too. Considering the situation he was thrown into, he handled him very well. So, that leaves the two issue positions. LG, Kindley is 90% of our oline problem. I was a big supporter of Kindley. I wanted to give him every chance. I am here saying, the tape doesn't support it. I'm ready to try Jones. I'm not totally giving up on Kindley but he needs another year of development. JD just gets pushed back at RT. Over and over. Once Jacksons back. Move Eich over.
It really boils down to Kindley and LG. That's the weak link.

that chart doesn't mean anything at this time
While I'd be happy if all of these guys were healthy (including Raekwon Davis who I thought was on IR, and Austin Jackson), but I'd really like to see more of Jaelan Phillips and Jevon Holland. IMHO, those guys should both be starting. Mr. Einchredible also deserves some snaps. This rookie class looks pretty good.

I saw we activated Shaheen. I didn't see who we let go. Did anyone catch it?
Or is it Davis's spot

Zim, there was a block Dieter made peeling off the left side to pick up a late guy coming from right. Completely saving Tua. It can be used in clinics....
I saw that…. that was a plus play for him.

Back
Top Bottom