Dolphins' draft class ranked one of the worst in 2023 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' draft class ranked one of the worst in 2023

Can’t really argue with them, the cam smith pick was pretty ridiculous. I know corner was thin last year but if we were going defense the pick should’ve been Drew Sanders. Perfect chess piece for Fangio and his defense. Double bonus as it gets baker off if the field more!

Can’t really argue with them, the cam smith pick was pretty ridiculous. I know corner was thin last year but if we were going defense the pick should’ve been Drew Sanders. Perfect chess piece for Fangio and his defense. Double bonus as it gets baker off if the field more!
cam Smith was a great pick, X maybe gone next year and they had no dept behind X and Jones so it will work out.

We didn't need sanders, Van Ginkel will be that guy now.

I learned in middle school not to decide which movies I would watch based on the opinions of these two:

1685135058134.jpeg

I have nothing in common with these kinds of people. They like a difference style of movies than I do

Same is true with so called sports analysts. They like certain shet, I do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends how you look at it. Obviously, with Chubb, Ramsey and Jeff Wilson included there's a different take.

What an opinionated post to write. Especially considering neither of those players have played a down in the NFL.

Ridiculous post!

Back
Top Bottom