Saban “I hate it...” | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Yea, Gordon isn't that elite talent back. Very good back but this line needs help before even a guy like Henry would play well here.

Invest money in guys like Thuney and draft a RB. jmo

I believe they will Trade Jones and get a little Draft capital back and eat a large portion of his contract to do so. Like they did with Tanny's contract last year.

If we can get Tua at 5, Andrew Thomas at 18 and D'andre Swift at 26. This draft could go down in Dolphins history.

If we can get Tua at 5, Andrew Thomas at 18 and D'andre Swift at 26. This draft could go down in Dolphins history.

Keep an eye on Josh Jones...

Historic IMO

Josh Jones (18)

Biadasz

Thuney

Conklin (?)

skip Gordon and AJ Dillion...( with this OL )

Do you think that's possible? I hope so too ofcourse, I just feel that adding them 2 is with our capspace abilities.

We definitely have enough cap space. We can't build the entire oline out of rookies. It is too much of a gamble and Chris Grier has shown he is not good at evaluating oline talent in the draft (Tunsil was luck).

If we can sign Conkiln and Scherff and pick up 2 rookie studs for the oline in the draft. This team would turn around with a quickness.

Obtaining one high quality OL would be great, getting 2 (high quality) would be fantastic but difficult and unusual I would think.

Just not enough that generally even become available...the high quality ones at least.

I’m trying to think when 2 excellent FA OL signed with one team? I understand we have cap space but it’s still a difficult task.

We definitely have enough cap space. We can't build the entire oline out of rookies. It is too much of a gamble and Chris Grier has shown he is not good at evaluating oline talent in the draft (Tunsil was luck).

If we can sign Conkiln and Scherff and pick up 2 rookie studs for the oline in the draft. This team would turn around with a quickness.

Sign two top third OLmen. I'm out on top (high $) FAs, although I could accept ONE.

Keep an eye on Josh Jones...

Historic IMO

Josh Jones (18)

Biadasz

Thuney

Conklin (?)

skip Gordon and AJ Dillion...( with this OL )
Jones will be high priority for us imo.... he's an athletic freak, just needs to be coached up a bit and I think he'll be solid.

Back
Top Bottom