Saban “I hate it...” | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Obtaining one high quality OL would be great, getting 2 (high quality) would be fantastic but difficult and unusual I would think.

Just not enough that generally even become available...the high quality ones at least.

I’m trying to think when 2 excellent FA OL signed with one team? I understand we have cap space but it’s still a difficult task.
Thuney and Karras from NE is who I would sign. Karras is not a high end Center but is a guy that won't kill you making a dumb mistake. I think if you combines the two talents it would make an excellent pair of signings.

I want the Dolphins to draft 2 RBs and skip on the FA backs. Use one of the 2nds on a RB and grab another one in the 5th/6th.

Round 1 Pick 5: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon (A)
Round 1 Pick 18: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (B)
Round 1 Pick 26: Tyler Biadasz, C/OG, Wisconsin (B)
Round 2 Pick 7: JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 24: Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State (B)
Round 3 Pick 6: Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Logan Stenberg, OG, Kentucky (B-)
Round 5 Pick 16: Ty Tyler, DE/OLB, Marshall (A+)
Round 6 Pick 6: Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech (B+)
Round 6 Pick 18: Tanner Muse, SS/FS, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 31: Mohamed Barry, OLB, Nebraska (A+)
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP): Isaiah Wright, WR, Temple (A)
2a would be a killer deal.

I am hoping Miami can find 2 O Line starters in FA and then add one more in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Beyond QB I want the draft to be heavy on OL/DL.I would not mind a quality DB as well.

Please no RB/WR early.

Beef up the trenches and then you go look for the skill guys.

History tells us that a franchise should. be drafting a QB every year or every other year regardless of record...
Why we have floundered since MArino
No Ryan
No Brees
No Lamar Jackson - owner wanted to trade down and get him
etc.

I think Dolphins will spend about 50 million of the cap space in FA. The rest they will save to resign their own players they want to keep.
What can we get for 50 million cap space in 2020?

I will say though that I'd love to sign DE Clowney in Free agency. It would be a great smacking point to be getting all those picks and pick up Clowney after the fact.

I will say though that I'd love to sign DE Clowney in Free agency. It would be a great smacking point to be getting all those picks and pick up Clowney after the fact.

Would you also like to add Jamal Adams to your wish list? Jets are gonna have to pay the man big $$$ ... would they even entertain an inner division trade? Can you imagine building a D with Clowney and Adams as your anchors?

Josh Norman is going to be released, not that Miami should pursue him but the CB market keeps getting deeper. Some guys might be overlooked with big names like Norman and Bouye now expected to be on the market. Good news for Miami who wants to be smart with FA money.

Back
Top Bottom