Saban “I hate it...” | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Bills Rumors: Daryl Williams Agrees to 1-Year Contract with Buffalo

Cam Phillips WR, Unsigned Free Agent

Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports the Dolphins and Bengals are interested in XFL Roughnecks WR Cam Phillips.

Phillips was arguably the XFL's unofficial runner-up MVP behind former teammate and now Panthers QB P.J. Walker, finishing with league-highs in catches (31), receiving yards (455), and receiving scores (9) under coach June Jones and the Roughnecks' high-flying progressive scheme.

age 24

6'0" ..201 lbs.

Last edited:
Cam Phillips WR, Unsigned Free Agent

Houston Chronicle's Aaron Wilson reports the Dolphins and Bengals are interested in XFL Roughnecks WR Cam Phillips.

Phillips was arguably the XFL's unofficial runner-up MVP behind former teammate and now Panthers QB P.J. Walker, finishing with league-highs in catches (31), receiving yards (455), and receiving scores (9) under coach June Jones and the Roughnecks' high-flying progressive scheme.

age 24

6'0" ..201 lbs.

Hell, why not? Bring him in for a look

Article says Bengals all stacked up with WR's.

Don't know anything about him but he does look pretty damn talented

If he comes in he gets in line with Gary Jennings, Mack Hollins, Ricardo Louis and a few others looking for a spot to open up in the Dolphins unit of Parker, Williams, Hurns, Ford, Wilson and Grant.

I love stories like this one...

The Seattle Times reports there's a "growing thought around the league" that free agent Jadeveon Clowney could wait until training camp to sign.
Clowney hasn’t come close to the $20 million AAV he's looking for in free agency. The latest reports have Seattle offering something in the $13-15 million per year range — far below his asking price. Coming off a down season with a lengthy injury history, it's not surprising Clowney hasn't had much outside interest to this point. Even if he waits out the market, Clowney looks headed for a one-year, prove-it deal.

I love stories like this one...

The Seattle Times reports there's a "growing thought around the league" that free agent Jadeveon Clowney could wait until training camp to sign.
Clowney hasn’t come close to the $20 million AAV he's looking for in free agency. The latest reports have Seattle offering something in the $13-15 million per year range — far below his asking price. Coming off a down season with a lengthy injury history, it's not surprising Clowney hasn't had much outside interest to this point. Even if he waits out the market, Clowney looks headed for a one-year, prove-it deal.

Someone on here said we offered 17 mil a yr and Seattle offered 17.5, this certainly dispels that. He is simply not a 20 mil a yr player.

He would have been if he'd been smart enough to come to us last year.

But he refused to be part of a honorable build. Instead, he ran to the easier looking situation and never realized how big of a mistake that he was making. We'd have paid him more than Seattle ever can... we have the cap space and really needed a building block.

His loss... I hope he chokes on it.

He would have been if he'd been smart enough to come to us last year.

But he refused to be part of a honorable build. Instead, he ran to the easier looking situation and never realized how big of a mistake that he was making. We'd have paid him more than Seattle ever can... we have the cap space and really needed a building block.

His loss... I hope he chokes on it.
He wanted a run at the SB. Now he wants to get paid. He’s a heck of a player. But I don’t want to pay him.

Back
Top Bottom