dolphins draft picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins draft picks

canesandphins1

Starter
Reaction score
i know we don't have a 2nd round pick but do we have 1,3,4,5,6,7 we have a lot of holes to fill and 6 picks will not do, we need depth at a lot of positions i remember the days when we would have 10, 12 picks at draft time no more:fire:

Originally posted by canesandphins1
i know we don't have a 2nd round pick but do we have 1,3,4,5,6,7 we have a lot of holes to fill and 6 picks will not do, we need depth at a lot of positions i remember the days when we would have 10, 12 picks at draft time no more:fire:

Majority of teams that have lots of picks are rebuilding teams. You're telling me we should get a rookie instead of a veteran? I think we need to groom a QB, DT, and WR, but they won't be immediate impacts like veterans.

Dude can you say QUARTERBACK?? We need to draft Rivers or Roethlisburger.......Only becuase Manning wont be available..its time to draft another QB man...I think the Fiedler days are officially over..

We also don't have a 5th rounder because of the Seau trade.

Originally posted by merlin00069
Dude can you say QUARTERBACK?? We need to draft Rivers or Roethlisburger.......Only becuase Manning wont be available..its time to draft another QB man...I think the Fiedler days are officially over..

Rivers is a joke. Waaay too much of a project. Doesn't have an arm just like Fiedler. His two pluses are decision making & accuracy & after NFL coaches change his footwork, ball position, & thrown motion we won't know how accurate he'll be afterwards. Definite red flag pass over.

JOSH HARRIS 6'2 230 4.7-40 CANNON ARM GREAT POCKET PRESENCE WOULD BE GREAT VALUE IN THE 3RD AND DRAFT VERNON CAREY IN THE 1ST IF NO QB SLIPS TO US AROUND 20 OR SO WERE EVER WE END UP

The only 6 QBs in the draft that I'd want the Fins to consider are Ben, Eli, Walter, Losman, Navarre, & maybe Schaub. After that it's not worth taking a project because we still have Rosenfels.

Back
Top Bottom