dolphins draft smashing success | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins draft smashing success

miabrown23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
according to jeff reynolds of pro football weekly he has the dolphins as draft winnerswww.profootballweekly.com

Everyone I have seen so far has given us a pretty good grade. It is way too early to tell, but it looks like Saban knows what he is doing in the early stages anyway!

LithoMan said:
Filled with contradictory statements. This guy cant tell if hes coming or going. Bye Bye.

As opposed to your brilliance.

You're the type of guy who would find the zits on the asses of Scores girls to be so offensive you'd have to leave before the first song was over.

Prisco gave us a B- so not everyone loved the draft.

He thought we should have taken a receiver with the pick. I think you take the best guy there. I'm not so sure it wasn't Dan Cody, but I'll take Saban's word for it here.

PhinsTD said:
Prisco gave us a B- so not everyone loved the draft.

He thought we should have taken a receiver with the pick. I think you take the best guy there. I'm not so sure it wasn't Dan Cody, but I'll take Saban's word for it here.
Yeah the average has been around a B, I hate Prisco though.

So, if we had the best draft, but Dallas got 4 top 50 guys, who's was better. Not that I give a sheet about his opinions or yours, but please tell me, if were going with some "gurus" rankings, why wasn't dallas better? He said it, not me.

Just like always, you all like being spoon fed that miami is great, until it crashes, then you all disappear like ****roaches.

Litho, you sure do have a love-hate relationship with the 'Phins. Or is it hate-hate?

Seriously... tell us how you truely feel.

LithoMan said:
So, if we had the best draft, but Dallas got 4 top 50 guys, who's was better. Not that I give a sheet about his opinions or yours, but please tell me, if were going with some "gurus" rankings, why wasn't dallas better? He said it, not me.

Just like always, you all like being spoon fed that miami is great, until it crashes, then you all disappear like ****roaches.

Are you saying that the draft is about the number of picks you have and not the players you get? Because then you are indeed as stupid as your previous posts would suggest. I'm not saying Dallas had a bad draft, quite on the contrary, they had an excellent draft. But the draft is about getting good players, not just a lot of players.

LithoMan said:

I don't know about you but if it does crash I'm not going to disappear. I'm not a fairweather fan like you.

Back
Top Bottom