Dolphins Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft

jcroping

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is my Mock Draft i do this every year. Let me know what you think. I think the Dolphins are going to trade to get more picks on the 2nd Round. I really have no clue what there going to trade to get another 2nd round maybe a 2nd next year and a 3rd so please dont go :yell: .

2 (49)Round:George Foster OL (6-5, 338, 5.25) GEORGIA
Foster is a gamble but has with tremendous upside. The guy is huge and has great wingspan, he can play either LT or RT. He can start right away if is wrist is 100%.

2 (?)Round:Anquan Boldin WR (6-0, 216, 4.70) FLORIDA STATE
The guy is a playmaker he is big,strong and a physical reciever. He has great size and can make the tough cathes.The guy can also throw, he can be are 4th QB lol..jk. :eat:

3 (82) Round:Kawika Mitchell LB (6-0, 253, 4.66) SOUTH FLORIDA
This guy is going to be something special he is Tough, durable and plays hurt. He has the speed to play outside LB and he hits very hard.The guy is very strong he benches 410-pound.He is a leader and listens to the coach.Has a 37-inch vertical.Cn study from the best Zach and JR.

5 (156) Round:Jeremy Shabazz SS (5-11, 202, 4.5) NEW MEXICO S
He is a big hitter if not the best hitter from all the safties.He has the speed and quickness. Is well-built, especially in his upper body and is a true all-around safety. Strong in run support and plays downhill. Very good tackler never misses.He is a very good tackler who rarely misses, even in open space, when he is under control.

6 (209) Round:Tony Romo QB (6-2, 230, 5.0) EASTERN ILLINOIS
All-around athlete with very good coordination and timing. Durable, productive quarterback who really has improved his work ethic and become a student of the game. Has a quick release, shows some leadership and looks the part.

6 (213) Round:Talman Gardner WR- I know he got arrested but cmon miami always loves these types of players.

7 (247) Round:Khalid Abdullah LB Mars Hill 6-3 220 pounds

7 (248) Round:Mobolaji Afariogun - Western Michigan 6-4 240 pounds

I don't know how you came up with two second round picks but I like your third. Kawicka Mitchell will be one of this year's big steals. Can play any of the three LB spots and a demon on ST.

Back
Top Bottom