Dolphins Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft

PhinCrazy82

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I Totally disagree with the draft. I think Saban made some horrible choices. Although I do like Ronnie Brown I think that Cedric Benson is a better fit for the Dolphins. As far as Matt Roth, I think hes worthless because hes from Iowa, just look at Gallery. Hes goin no where........please help me to understand this one guys???

PhinCrazy82 said:
I Totally disagree with the draft. I think Saban made some horrible choices. Although I do like Ronnie Brown I think that Cedric Benson is a better fit for the Dolphins. As far as Matt Roth, I think hes worthless because hes from Iowa, just look at Gallery. Hes goin no where........please help me to understand this one guys???

They'll come.. They'll come...

Because he is from Iowa he is worthless? The ignorance of some people makes me wonder how they even know how to use a computer

PhinCrazy82 said:
While I disagree about Roth you haven't even came up valid reason why he won't be good. Gallery going nowhere???

PhinCrazy82 said:

Explain to me why you think Benson is a better fit?? that makes no sense.....
And how are you going to compare Gallery, who is a LT, and was a rookie last year, to a defensive end?? OMG they are from the same school, he must suck cuz Gallery wasnt the best rookie ever?

The only way Gallery is going nowhere is if someone tells him to move and he doesn't feel like it....that's got to be what you mean. Surely you don't mean in his career because that's to uninformed to be considered an opinion.....

PhinCrazy82 said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft?round=2&dl=nfl

just go here and watch Matt Roths highlight video and you will see why Saban drafted him.

please go watch basketball or some other sport. obviously you know nothing about football since your grouping together two football players who share nothing except the fact they went to Iowa. Way to go. They dont even play the same position. pease delete this thread. Its useless.

PhinCrazy82 said:
I Although I do like Ronnie Brown I think that Cedric Benson is a better fit for the Dolphins.

I respect your opinion in this matter, but how about backing it up with reasoning? I think Brown is such a multi-dimensional back (he can block, has good hands and is a good receiving back) that I can't help but be optimistic that the team is headed in the right direction.

As far as Matt Roth, I think hes worthless because hes from Iowa, just look at Gallery. Hes goin no where........

No offense, but that logic is pathetic. He went to Iowa, so he's automatically gonna suck? Try again bud.

Ahh great way to start off is getting bashed with your first post. You are going to make a lasting impression here...unless it is marcos again :)

Dolphins13Fan said:
I respect your opinion in this matter, but how about backing it up with reasoning? I think Brown is such a multi-dimensional back (he can block, has good hands and is a good receiving back) that I can't help but be optimistic that the team is headed in the right direction.

No offense, but that logic is pathetic. He went to Iowa, so he's automatically gonna suck? Try again bud.

Hell I even said it before the draft my RB order was Caddy, Benson, Ronnie. But I said Ronnie fit our offense alot better than Benson did, b/c hands/blocking. It is an obvious thing that Brown fits better than Benson, considering you know Wanny got fired..... He (original poster) knows that, correct?

WelcomeBack said:
Ahh great way to start off is getting bashed with your first post. You are going to make a lasting impression here...unless it is marcos again :)

marcos has already come back as heffer111

WelcomeBack said:

LOL, I was gonna tell him great first post!!!:roflmao:

than is this RickyDBag? It has to be someone that came on here on a different name and got bashed on. lol. That post made no sense. Honestly, don't draft a guy cause he is from a certain school!!! Great theory man (sarcasm)

Back
Top Bottom