Dolphins Drawing 90% of Sharp Money as 14.5-Point Dogs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Drawing 90% of Sharp Money as 14.5-Point Dogs

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Through three weeks of action, the winless Miami Dolphins have lost games by margins of 49, 43 and 25.

BookMaker released its latest Week 4 odds and are listing the Dolphins as 14.5-point underdogs in the point spread as they prepare to take on the Los Angeles Chargers at home on Sunday.

While many bets will have money on the Chargers to cover the spread, especially based on how Miami has performed to date, the Dolphins are still drawing 90% of sharp money as the heavy underdogs.

interesting that the line opened at -17 and has dropped 3 pts. of course the cover is coming at some point. i guess they figure the west coast team at 1pm east coast is the time. i wouldn't bet it.

interesting that the line opened at -17 and has dropped 3 pts. of course the cover is coming at some point. i guess they figure the west coast team at 1pm east coast is the time. i wouldn't bet it.
Possibly a lot of money was spent on Chargers eh??

Possibly a lot of money was spent on Chargers eh??
then we should bet miami and laugh all the way to the bank...

this is a pass if i've ever seen one. the most likely scenario is chargers are covering late and will miami come in the back door with that garbage time td? who knows...

I'm liking the Phins to win this game or lose by a very small margin with all the injuries to SD and the guys coming back for Miami....

then we should bet miami and laugh all the way to the bank...

this is a pass if i've ever seen one. the most likely scenario is chargers are covering late and will miami come in the back door with that garbage time td? who knows...
If only I had money to take the risk but I think you are right on Mia covering

Back
Top Bottom