Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO)

Looking forward to how Zach performs against the Patriots. It'll give him a reality check to end the year, just in case he's a little too full of himself after a great game last week. If he plays well again, that's a very good sign.

Even if he's 'that good,' fans shouldn't expect similar production against a much better team

Agreed! But it was nice to see someone on the DL flash "that much!" Particularly, in their first game.
As i posted previously, I expect the Patriots to have a plan in place for him if he shows anything.

Likely, between the Patriots running game, and Edleman having a career game, it won't matter much!

Last edited:
Looking forward to how Zach performs against the Patriots. It'll give him a reality check to end the year, just in case he's a little too full of himself after a great game last week. If he plays well again, that's a very good sign.

This is one of the most akward post i've ever read. What?
Reality check? The guy has been on the practice squad until recently. He doesn't have a reality check?
Too full of himself? Based on what previously?

If he doesn't play well it's not a good sign?

Agreed! But it was nice to see someone on the DL flash "that much!" Particularly, in their first game.
As i posted in a previously expect the Patriots to have a plan in place for him if he shows anything similiarly.

Likely, between the Patriots running game and Edleman likely having a career game it won't matter much.

Just like I say during the preseason, it might not ultimately mean much if they flash alot as pups, but you'd rather see them dominate on the field than not.

This is one of the most akward post i've ever read. What?
Reality check? The guy has been on the practice squad until recently. He doesn't have a reality check?
Too full of himself? Based on what previously?

If he doesn't play well it's not a good sign?

It happens to players every year.

One game of good production. An "I've arrived" moment. Hopefully, he's mature enough and we won't have to be concerned about that aspect of his development. He could be a versatile piece to our defense.

He already has as many sacks as our first round pic

Yes, he does. I am excited by his addition to the team! I expect he will be part of the rotation. Just in case that was stated as a criticism of Wilkins, a 2nd year player should out perform a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom