Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins DT Zach Sieler vs Cincinnati (VIDEO)

Does anyone know why he was cut from the Ravens? He sounds like your prototypical DL you'd want for their type of defense. I tried searching on a Ravens forum, but didn't see much.

Woops, update. He was waved. Didn't say why. Maybe the Ravens thought he'd make it to their practice squad?

Last edited:
Does anyone know why he was cut from the Ravens? He sounds like your prototypical DL you'd want for their type of defense. I tried searching on a Ravens forum, but didn't see much.
He was on the Ravens practice squad to begin the year. He got called up to the active roster in October. He was released to make room for a center they needed to sign in Dec. He then goes on waivers, if he clears waivers, the Ravens can sign him back on their practice squad. He didn't make it through waivers, the Phins grabbed him.

We've sure turned over a lot of rocks, feels good to find a gem here and there. He stood out for sure to me last Sunday...
What I don't understand are the posters who have no faith in Grier yet just look at the undrafted players we've signed along with the other team's practice squad players we pilfered. Someone obviously has an eye for talent around here. Many of these players will be on this team moving forward and a few even look to be solid starters who will contribute on a regular basis.

Hope he can repeat it against the Pats then we might have a serious player.
Would love to see him get up personal with TB on multiple occasions by putting Mr Untouchable on his ***.

What I hate and admire about the Pats is they will see exactly what we see and will already have a plan in place for him. Aaron Donald is one of the best at his position and didn’t snuff Brady in the SB. That’s not by accident and I expect nothing less from this Pats team.

What’s annoying is how simple their strategy is to neutralize your best player. They have no problem devoting 2 players to contain your best player. Because they have confidence their other player can handle Wilkins and Godcheaux 1 on 1.

No problem doubling Parker and putting Gilmore on your 2 number. Now I dare you to beat us with Gelsckie the entire game.

Last edited:
true. George Selvie had like 20 sacks in South Florida, but then went to the NFL and did nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom