Dolphins - Earth's Mightiest Heroes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins - Earth's Mightiest Heroes

You mean the one that caught 86.4% of the catchable balls thrown to him last year that has been working on his catching skills throughout Covid?

Dude Jakeems been garbage to this point in his career. He’s done nothing. And he’s already going into his 6th year I believe. Will he turn it around this yr? I sure hope so but I’m not holding my breath

I would love for Grant to finally step up and make a real impact, but I am going to have to see it before I believe it.

His entire career stats add up to one decent season, not a good season, a decent one.

Dude Jakeems been garbage to this point in his career. He’s done nothing. And he’s already going into his 6th year I believe. Will he turn it around this yr? I sure hope so but I’m not holding my breath

For the record Grant is going into his 5th season and only had 1 target as a rookie late round draft pick. So he has seasons lite usage as a wr. You can claim he's done nothing, but just don't keep throwing out the bad hands as a receiver lie that so many people seem to cling to. He has one drop in 2019 and 2018 in limit action. Putting things in perspeective I think Grant has fewer drops in his career than Williams had in his rookie season. Not saying Williams is a bad receiver or Grant is a great one, just saying don't see how you can knock Grant's hands but still be excited about Williams. Grant's production over his career has been impacted by injuries, his role on the team, qb play and slot in the depth chart.

I personally wouldn't mind replacing Grant, my preference would be for Dante Pettis if the 49ers look to move him, but his hands as a receiver have been decent and getting open is not really his problem. I would guess 1/3 maybe even half of Grant's receptions have come on bubble screens or hitch routes, not really his fault about how he's been used in the offense. Also not his fault the line hasn't really given qbs time to work downfield.

Last edited:
Grant has produced when given the opportunity, the problem is finding him a consistent role within the offense and staying healthy.

You mean the one that caught 86.4% of the catchable balls thrown to him last year that has been working on his catching skills throughout Covid?

First time I have seen the playerprofiler.com website.

Thanks for posting.

...whatever... kid looks like a fine tuned machine in those videos

and don't understand how anyone can't love the dudes vibe!

But seriously --- his phone booth quicks are sick!

Gotta be a way to utilize his skillset better than we have so far.

I feel like I was on the train of Jakeem and his drops too for a bit, but after seeing those numbers it brings some hope.

I think the thing a lot of us are remembering is the return muffs. Those are killer. Anyone have numbers on those?

I especially love the part where the hosts go in depth about how good they think our WR group can be, once Tua takes the field

Back
Top Bottom