Dolphins Eliminated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Eliminated

Shoes

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know, I know. It’s official, it’s another year we have to wait. With those of us that don’t have that many seasons left in the tank, these seasons are precious and we can’t let too many more slip through our fingers.

Love to see Buffalo win the division. Now that NE are playing better teams it’s clear they are not the best team in the AFC or the league. Probably 5th best. If the Chiefs beat them it will be very interesting. Brady looks like dogshit.

So let’s keep playing the gray beard to keep racking up more meaningless victories that cost the franchise valuable draft capital instead of at least evaluating a young QB in Rosen some more for the future.

I know, I know. It’s official, it’s another year we have to wait. With those of us that don’t have that many seasons left in the tank, these seasons are precious and we can’t let too many more slip through our fingers.

:jawdrop

If this is still being written in 3/4 years time, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom