Dolphins Eliminated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Eliminated

So let’s keep playing the gray beard to keep racking up more meaningless victories that cost the franchise valuable draft capital instead of at least evaluating a young QB in Rosen some more for the future.
yes! if we win out we can finish 7-9 and draft outside the top 10 and trade all the picks we acquired to move back up. why would we both play rosen AND get a high pick? makes no sense.

So let’s keep playing the gray beard to keep racking up more meaningless victories that cost the franchise valuable draft capital instead of at least evaluating a young QB in Rosen some more for the future.
Not that I disagree,but maybe they’ve figure Rosen out.

Love to see Buffalo win the division. Now that NE are playing better teams it’s clear they are not the best team in the AFC or the league. Probably 5th best. If the Chiefs beat them it will be very interesting. Brady looks like dogshit.
Im not writing New England off until they lose in the playoffs.

How do you build trust in the locker room and a winning culture if you don't play the QB that best helps you win?

How do you build trust in the locker room and a winning culture if you don't play the QB that best helps you win?

At this point I think they've already established it. That is the positive of the last month. As I've outlined in another post at the beginning of the season, it is very rare for a coach to survive a 1 win season longterm because they lose the lockerrom, so it was good they demonstrated an ability to win.

But at this point, are players really going to be pissed if they switch to Rosen to develop him some more since the playoffs are no longer even a consideration? I doubt it. A lot of the younger players who want to be here longterm would understand that a better pick would also help them longterm.

There really is no point in racking up cheap wins with an old Fitzpatrick who won't be here for more than one season and play yourself out of the top 10 picks with a late season win streak. It's self defeating.

At this point I think they've already established it. That is the positive of the last month. As I've outlined in another post at the beginning of the season, it is very rare for a coach to survive a 1 win season longterm because they lose the lockerrom, so it was good they demonstrated an ability to win.

But at this point, are players really going to be pissed if they switch to Rosen to develop him some more since the playoffs are no longer even a consideration? I doubt it. A lot of the younger players who want to be here longterm would understand that a better pick would also help them longterm.

There really is no point in racking up cheap wins with an old Fitzpatrick who won't be here for more than one season and play yourself out of the top 10 picks with a late season win streak. It's self defeating.

I agree with you as I would like to see him play, but the Rosen ship has sailed for 2019 barring injury imo.

All that matters now is coach Flores and his improvements from week 1, to think this team may actually have found its first legitimate head coach since Shula (and I loved Tony) is AMAZING, everything else will work out in time.

Love to see Buffalo win the division. Now that NE are playing better teams it’s clear they are not the best team in the AFC or the league. Probably 5th best. If the Chiefs beat them it will be very interesting. Brady looks like dogshit.
Chiefs seem to always give the Pats fits in the regular season.

2018 - Pats win 43-40 in KC
2017 - KC wins 42-27 in KC

Last two had KC scoring 40+...not sure with Brady looking like crap that the Pats can keep up this time.

Back
Top Bottom