Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

If RT17 was as good as supporters think he is we would have trade suitors blowing on phone lines up...

Not saying they aren't...but I'd lay odds against it.

Why? When they'd have to pay that salary and give up draft picks? It simply doesn't make smart business sense.
Why not wait until he's a FA and court him?

Why? When they'd have to pay that salary and give up draft picks? It simply doesn't make smart business sense.
Why not wait until he's a FA and court him?
RT17 isn't an upgrade over any QB you named...AND he probably wont restructure.

Which QBs did I actually name? Should be easy to point that out.
Eli Manning, CodyKessler/Blake Bortles, Josh Rosen, Case Keenum, and Jared Goff are the QBs you named when you named their teams.

Stop it...to deny this make you look petty and disingenuous.

Eli Manning, CodyKessler/Blake Bortles, Josh Rosen, Case Keenum, and Jared Goff are the QBs you named when you named their teams.

Stop it...to deny this make you look petty and disingenuous.

Please! Show me the post where I "wrote" those "names."

Petty and disingenuous is lying that someone wrote something when the didn't.

Please! Show me the post where I "wrote" those "names."

Petty and disingenuous is lying that someone wrote something when the didn't.
Yep...petty and disingenuous are the appropriate terms here.

So you have nothing in other words?
I'll ask you these simple questions. The way you answer, or not, them will determine if I block you, or not. I don't have the patience for Tannehill lovers wanting a last fling with this guy.
  1. Who is the QB of the Giants?
  2. Who are the QBs of the Jaguars?
  3. Who is the QB of the Broncos?
  4. Who is the QB of the Redskins?
  5. Who is the QB of the LA Rams?

I'll ask you these simple questions. The way you answer, or not, them will determine if I block you, or not. I don't have the patience for Tannehill lovers wanting a last fling with this guy.
Too funny. you accuse a poster of saying something , and he asked you to provide a link or post in which he did. So then you threaten to block him if he answers your questions wrong.
What a clownfish post.

Lol, this is too funny. Wouldn't it be easier and more accurate to simply point to the post where I wrote "exactly" what you're accusing me of writing?

Lol, this is too funny. Wouldn't it be easier and more accurate to simply point to the post where I wrote "exactly" what you're accusing me of writing?

Some posters just like to cherry pick comments or read into them and crucify the person who posted instead of looking at the post objectively and commenting from that perspective...

I am not a supporter of Thill any longer... but I agree he "could" legitimately start for the TEAMS you mentioned..... however it's my opinion (based on his history and my opinion that he doesn't have the "it" factor needed for QB)… that Thill is not the long term answer as a starter... I do believe he could make a living at the back up slot....

Would anybody be surprised if he just retired?

He isn’t very good and he will probably only make about $3 million a year as back up. Do you think he wants to keep getting abused by the practice squad players and have to move his family?

Would anybody be surprised if he just retired?

He isn’t very good and he will probably only make about $3 million a year as back up. Do you think he wants to keep getting abused by the practice squad players and have to move his family?
Trying to be cute or funny?

Some posters just like to cherry pick comments or read into them and crucify the person who posted instead of looking at the post objectively and commenting from that perspective...

I am not a supporter of Thill any longer... but I agree he "could" legitimately start for the TEAMS you mentioned..... however it's my opinion (based on his history and my opinion that he doesn't have the "it" factor needed for QB)… that Thill is not the long term answer as a starter... I do believe he could make a living at the back up slot....

Agree with your all of your thoughts.

I have a little more faith in Tannehill than some. For example, some call him 'trash' or 'garbage.' He's not. Some want him gone because it will doom Miami to another 8-8 season. Here is my problem. It's inconsistent to want him gone because he's not 'a starter,' but want him gone because he can get a poor team to 8-8. I think he CAN be a starter. I just don't want it to be in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom