Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Expected To Explore Dealing Qb Ryan Tannehill

I think he CAN be a starter. I just don't want it to be in Miami.

On what type of team is RT17 a starter?

A sorry team with a high draft pick?

A mediocre team with a mediocre starter (making less than Tannehill would ask for, assuming he wants at least $20 million)?

A playoff team?

A Super Bowl contender?

I'm just trying to get a handle on who he can unseat as a starter....

I have a little more faith in Tannehill than some. For example, some call him 'trash' or 'garbage.' He's not. Some want him gone because it will doom Miami to another 8-8 season. Here is my problem. It's inconsistent to want him gone because he's not 'a starter,' but want him gone because he can get a poor team to 8-8. I think he CAN be a starter. I just don't want it to be in Miami.

I don't think Miami is a "poor" team. Since Ryan Tannehill was drafted his win% is .477 (42-46 which averages to 7 wins and 8 losses per season)

During that time (2012-2018) Matt Moore is .571 (4-3), Jay Cutler is .462 (6-7), Osweiler is .400 (2-3), and Fales is .000 (1 loss). Cutler and Osweiler who are undoubtedly worse QB's than Tannehill managed to achieve relatively similar success.

Last edited:
as good GM it time moved on from thill17.they should of been draft his replacement. thill17 will find wk in nfl. 10m yr I would keep him for 1 yr. other than that it time moved on.

On what type of team is RT17 a starter?

A sorry team with a high draft pick?

A mediocre team with a mediocre starter (making less than Tannehill would ask for, assuming he wants at least $20 million)?

A playoff team?

A Super Bowl contender?

I'm just trying to get a handle on who he can unseat as a starter....
the difference between great team and avg to below team. K.C or Eagles would of been let thill17 go.
who care thill17 is going to be good back up qb in nfl. he still making money and still will be rich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom