Dolphins face a difficult decision with future of WR Albert Wilson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins face a difficult decision with future of WR Albert Wilson

I like Wilson, seems like a team player and he has talent. But I move on from him at the end of the season unless he proves healthy the rest of the way. Don’t need him to take up a WR spot next year if again were waiting for him to recover. We need to start moving on from these players. I hope we’re also past drafting guys who are injured but justifying it because potential talent.
This is a sad post, but I agree completely.

poor guy doesn't have the explosion he did before injury. he looked slow yesterday. hope he isn't rushing back

I noticed too. First week back and it's not like he had a lot of room to work with, but the quick twitch just wasnt there. Still hopeful it's just rust/recovery but starting to have some creeping doubts he's ever the same.

Hmmmm. I know that's conventional wisdom but I think there are exceptions. For example, I doubt Dallas regrets drafting Michael Irvin #1 back in the day. I think you still have to evaluate just how great a player you think that guy is before just committing to the trenches. I think the way the 2020 draft looks right now though...you're probably right. At the end of the day, there's no way you want 2020 to open and Tua to not have five very good O-linemen in front of him.

Ok ok ok. You got me. I did say never. Youre right - if you're staring down a draft where you're looking at a Vernon Gholston or Julio Jones... yeah you grab Jones. Fair.

Wrong, he was 3rd in targets.

I see you picked his career year of 42 receptions. And during his career year, he was 4th in targets with 62. Kelce, Hunt and Hill were Alex Smith primary targets.

Back
Top Bottom