Dolphins Fans in San Diego | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans in San Diego

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey guys, Are any of you interested in starting a Dolphins fan club in San Diego for next season? I just moved out here in May and my first season as a Dolphins fan was a lonely existence.

I would go to Barebacks in PB, the supposed "Dolphins Bar", but there were basically like 2 other Dolphins fans there during the game and their TVs suck balls. In fact, it was so bad, I even went to Longboards for the Patriots games. Good lord, there mustve been 50 Patriots fans there.

The thing is, I KNOW there are Dolphins fans here since I saw half the stadium full of Aqua and Orange during the Charger game. I would like to get enough people to petition another bar in PB or Gaslamp (or even another area) to show the game. So if you are interested, please respond.

barebacks huh

lol

Its an Australian bar, but ya, I know what you are saying...

Well, South Florida DOES have a reputation... Maybe that's why they chose to be the "Florida Bar" of San Diego.

I'm over in L.A. man. My buddy and I went to the game (he's a bolts fan) and you're right, there were loads of Dolphins fans. I had to endure the Buffalo game in a Bills bar. Painful.

I live in the LA area. I was at that San Diego game too. I was surprised to see how many Miami fans were there. If there was a Dolphins bar anywhere near LA I would LIVE there during the season! I started a social group 'Cali Fin Fans'. You are welcome to join.

Back
Top Bottom