Dolphins Fans What About Will Grier At #48? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans What About Will Grier At #48?

At this point i wouldnt draft any qb unless they are "elite". I dont really see elite in will grier. I could be wrong though.

i have been saying same thing about grier. me and my cuz said Grier would be good choice in 3 rd round. the man throw 50 td last yr. if you cannot get 2 qb in first rd. than I would give him chance he will be ok. that 50 td say u can play in nfl..

Last edited:
Mostly arm strength... what you can often get away with in college... you can’t in the Pro’s.

That doesn’t mean weaker armed QB’s never succeed in the NFL... it’s just means not on day 1 for me.

I was trying to come up with a comp and how about Jeff Garcia? I like him more in the 3rd round range.

That's actually a fantastic comp.

Count me in the group that really likes the kid but also count me in the group that really value's second round picks and wants impact there.

If the Dolphins do as i expect and move out of the 13th pick, we should have some extra 3's and 4's to possibly make a move up after securing a DL and OL with our first 2 picks.

Dana Holgorsen + Case Keenum + Brandon Weeden + Geno Smith = Over drafted QB's due to inflated college stats on a run and shoot offense.

Do we add Will Grier to that equation? Why wouldn't we?

AcademicBoringChipmunk-small.gif

Hard pass...

I know I am in the minority on this, but outside of Murray and Haskins, I don't think there is a QB worth being taken in round 1 and only one guy I would consider on day 2 (Lock). You draft a guy like Will Grier, you will end up in another QB purgatory watching the Tua's Fromm's, Lawrence's get drafted by other teams.

Stay the coarse, fail hard and draft one of the much better QB possibilities next year.

yeah just spend pics making sure that whoever we get in 2020 will have his ass covered, there will be some Easton sticks, will grier type qbs in 2020's draft, we can pick up one of them then in the 6th round to go with our shiny new 1st round qb

Elite QB becomes that way when he is put in a system that fits what he can do, Imo there's nothing wrong with Grier, What the criteria for being elite in college where discipline goes out the window, look at Eli Manning 2 superbowls and ya'll still call him a bum, go figure.

honestly don’t see how this is really a debate...

dude pretty much embarrassed himself at the senior bowl
underscoring the fact "he's the product of a system..."

you wanna target him R6 R7 go ahead but I wouldn't
be surprised if he goes UDFA...

Back
Top Bottom