Dolphins Free Agency Tracker 14th March | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Free Agency Tracker 14th March

Business is Business but Miami did Quinn no favors this free agency period.

Wake got 3/23 with 10 million guaranteed . . . Quinn should of been able to at least get 3/33 with 15 million guaranteed on the open market.

Doubt they restructure him and maybe they wrangle a mid to late day 3 out of somebody just for that team to avoid other teams raising the price.

An extension is more likely than that, but I think the “favorite” is a cut today or tomorrow Before the bonus kicks in.
so at what time tomorrow does that bonus kicks in? Wasn't sure if he had to be cut before might nite or some time tomorrow

He did finish the year a little stronger- sack in like the last 5 games or something?

Quinn is gone, official or not, that one is a done deal, nothing to worry about. Salary is simply too high and cutting him carries no dead cap space.

I'm happy to see Dwayne Allen and Eric Rowe, but I must admit I'm disappointed to see Clive Walford. I get it, he has potential and he came from the U, but he doesn't have the work ethic we want from veterans, and this addition surprises me. I would have much preferred that we re-sign MarQueis Gray, who could play the TE/FB hybrid role well.

I'm guessing there is some connection with the coaches of which I'm not immediately recognizing, but someone must think they can "save" Walford.

I'd be surprised if we did that. That would be a very high price to pay for him. (Unless he really does make it as a QB).

I'd be surprised if we did that. That would be a very high price to pay for him. (Unless he really does make it as a QB).

What I like about it more than anything, it puts a definitive on your front office and your coaching staff immediately.

They are either gonna be the smartest guys in the room or look like fools, but either way it lessens the chance of some 8 year plan of what ifs.

Go and get him if you love him. **** it.

He is a very high risk/high reward gamble. If he can live up to the hype, he would be electrifying. Worried about his durability, though. He loves to run and has a small frame for the kind of abuse he could be taking.

What I like about it more than anything, it puts a definitive on your front office and your coaching staff immediately.

They are either gonna be the smartest guys in the room or look like fools, but either way it lessens the chance of some 8 year plan of what ifs.

Go and get him if you love him. **** it.
Some truth there. It would be nice to have some decisiveness in Miami.

it'd cost a lot to go up to #1 but I think it's academic as I totally believe Arizona will take him

Back
Top Bottom