Dolphins Gear | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

All I can say is I have a few of the 47 brand fitted hats. I'd fight someone in a pit with a spork over those. Super comfortable. Was never a fitted hat guy until I came across those.

Oh, and curve your damn hat brim people!!!!!. This new thing where people walk around looking they have a duck on their head with the straight brains, it's hideous. Put the brim inside of a pilsner glass for two days and get a proper curve to it.
Oh, I see, we have a connoisseur of the 47 brand fitted hats here! Prepared to fight with a spork over those? I mean, nothing screams "refined taste" quite like defending your beloved hat in a pit with a utensil that's half spoon, half fork.

And I hear you about the straight brim epidemic. It's a plague, really. Everywhere you look, folks are strolling around with flat brims, looking like they've got personal satellite dishes on their heads.

And you're right, the solution is so simple. Just stuff the brim in a pilsner glass for a couple of days. It's not like we use those glasses for anything important, like, I don't know, drinking beer?

But hey, who needs beer when you've got a perfectly curved hat brim, right? It's like the equivalent of walking around with the Mona Lisa on your head. A true work of art. You might as well start signing your hats and selling them at galleries.

So remember, folks, if you want to be a true fashion icon, just follow our friend's advice here. Ditch the beer, grab a pilsner glass, and start curving those hat brims. Because nothing says "style" quite like a hat that's spent two days in your drinkware. Cheers to that!

All I can say is I have a few of the 47 brand fitted hats. I'd fight someone in a pit with a spork over those. Super comfortable. Was never a fitted hat guy until I came across those.

Oh, and curve your damn hat brim people!!!!!. This new thing where people walk around looking they have a duck on their head with the straight brains, it's hideous. Put the brim inside of a pilsner glass for two days and get a proper curve to it.

Preach GIF

Back
Top Bottom