Dolphins Gear | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Gear

I've been looking at authentic jerseys for almost a year. Mitchell and Ness finally had a 30% off sale last week, and I ordered this one. I still want Csonka and Marino aqua throwbacks.
1660688947863.png

Only Fins gear I need...not implying I don't have more lol
Jus-Don-Steelers-Broncos-Colts-Dolphins-Browns-Bears-Feature-Lv-8_1024x1024.jpg

4733670A808B4E8EB442871A93FED0B1.jpg

Reading posts here I need to give some insight because I work in the industry.

Whether you are buying Fanatics, Adidas, Nike,whoever, there's a very high % chance your shirt or hat was decorated at a 3rd party contractorin the USA. That is why quality is so vastly different between one shirt and another.

Also due to COVID there were severe supply chain issues which means a lot of lower quality garments were used in place of higher quality ones due to availability. It's actually still a problem in the industry.

Have a few like this, greens a little off and the patch has the white outline but I’d still rather have this then the screen printed garbage for like $120 lol just have to try out different sellers and some are similar price but are better. The white throwback doesn’t have a logo so that’s usually the consistently best one to get from any seller. The post I replied to shows the seller that other memeber got, that one looks impressive if ordering more. Might have to grab a Holland jersey since it appears he’s all over camp

Back
Top Bottom