Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

With an interim head coach and a new QB we’ll be at a slight disadvantage just due to the fact that we can’t really know what kind of O and D we’ll see. Could be a fun game.

I’ll be honest, I always want us to win, but the power of the top pick sure would be nice.

I hope we lose and I fully expect to. These guys are bad but we are much better than they are at being horrible.

Just watch, it'll be a ****ing tie, both teams with go 0-15-1 and Washington will get the #1 pick due to the strength of schedule tiebreaker.

I think the tank is no sure thing. This will be the deepest quarterback class we may have ever seen. Teams do bluff interest and will covet the guy they really don’t want publicly. You could see Tua do a Brady Quinn slide come draft day when coaches don’t project him playing at the next level. He isn’t a prototypical frame or height for the NFL. I’m not an evaluator, but just exploring the possibilities that he may be the third quarterback taken draft day. I do think he may be available with the third pick. I think Rosen is every bit as good as any other prospect out there at the moment. We can fill a lot of holes at other positions and quarterback will not be the weak spot on our team.

We have no pash rush. So any qb will look great. Simple as that. They have a decent pass rush. We lose and maybe big.
These other teams are still better then us. I would be shocked if we win a game this year. We are rebuilding but I don't think there was any excuse for us to look 59-10 or get blown out in every game.

This game against Washington is the one game, I'd think Miami has a good chance of winning. The other game is against the Bengals.

It could go either way. Washington sucks for sure, but man our pass defense is horrific. We cant get pressure on QB's, and cant cover any receivers. I could See Haskins picking us apart... and it just might be his only good game of the season.

I think the tank is no sure thing. This will be the deepest quarterback class we may have ever seen. Teams do bluff interest and will covet the guy they really don’t want publicly. You could see Tua do a Brady Quinn slide come draft day when coaches don’t project him playing at the next level. He isn’t a prototypical frame or height for the NFL. I’m not an evaluator, but just exploring the possibilities that he may be the third quarterback taken draft day. I do think he may be available with the third pick. I think Rosen is every bit as good as any other prospect out there at the moment. We can fill a lot of holes at other positions and quarterback will not be the weak spot on our team.

So much wrong in this post, I dont have enough time to even argue all of them.

This game will be Rosen's coming out party. Our defense should also look pretty good. Count on an int from X and Rosen's 1st 300 yard game with at least 2 tds

Coming out party? Dang, it just took 2 years to hit numbers as pedestrian as 300 yards and a couple tds.

I hope so. Obviously, it would be nice to get that #1 overall pick and get Tua. But, I don't want the team to go 0-16 either. Trading up with Washington could be possible. I think Cincinnati would take Tua. The Jets might trade the pick, but not to Miami.

I don't know what the Dolphins second and third options might be. Do they like Herbert or Fromm? Is a pass rusher like Young enough of a difference maker? Could Miami go Young and then still get Fromm with the Pittsburgh pick?

This game will be Rosen's coming out party. Our defense should also look pretty good. Count on an int from X and Rosen's 1st 300 yard game with at least 2 tds
I'm feeling a pick 6 coming from Howard. Maybe this will be the game.

Back
Top Bottom