Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

He just doesn't believe in Tua. But somehow Rosen is worthy of his admiration!?

So what would you rather have?

a) Have to trade 2 firsts to move up to get Tua (bc we won a few games)
b) Have Rosen show the ability to lead this team and use our picks to build the hell out of this team around him with 5 other studs?

Maybe he is just more of a fan of the second option bc it helps the TEAM and not just some fanboy obsession with having a specific player....?

Look, if Rosen wants this to be his team, he better figure put a way to win at least 3-4 games and push us away from Tua. If we win like 0-1 games then its Tua. It has to be Tua. Even though im loving Young from OSU.

No team jettisoned talent like Miami did just hours before the start of the season. That move was the Trump card against teams like Wash and Cincinnati jumping in line.
No fear... It will be over by end of 3rd Washington by 17

Just watch, it'll be a ****ing tie, both teams with go 0-15-1 and Washington will get the #1 pick due to the strength of schedule tiebreaker.
THAT would be the ultimate kick in the nuts ...don't even whisper that possibility into existence.

Should be easy to pick one thing then.... instead of a negative response that means nothing... got time for just one?

Rosen isnt the best QB prospect that will be available to this team. He's got a 66 career passer rating. Hasnt thrown for over 260 yards in a game in 15 starts. Only two multiple TDs games in 15 starts. 12-17 TD Ratio. 54% completion percentage. Hes not a difference maker. Time to move on. Dont care for any excuses.

We probably won't win but while I want the first overall pick the entertainment value of the sites implosion if we did would be gold for at least a week. You'll have posters conceding the 1st overall pick was lost and thanking others for the meaningless win. Absolute GOLD!

We probably won't win but while I want the first overall pick the entertainment value of the sites implosion if we did would be gold for at least a week. You'll have posters conceding the 1st overall pick was lost and thanking others for the meaningless win. Absolute GOLD!

Yes it would be absolutely hilarious!!! I love how those fools actually think that us rooting for a win had any affect on the game at all.

Rosen isnt the best QB prospect that will be available to this team. He's got a 66 career passer rating. Hasnt thrown for over 260 yards in a game in 15 starts. Only two multiple TDs games in 15 starts. 12-17 TD Ratio. 54% completion percentage. Hes not a difference maker. Time to move on. Dont care for any excuses.

Rosen appears to be a very good back up NFL QB to me. Considering we had NOBODY except for fitztragic on the roster as a viable QB option, I still believe it was a good trade in the long run.

Yes you draft Tua, Fromm, Herbert if they are available because they are all likely better QB prospects, but Rosen still has value and would push any of those guys in training camp because he is a talented QB and still has some decent upside.

If the fins get the #1 pick, they’re trading that pick for kings ransom. Wait wait here it comes Jalen hurts. JMO

So what would you rather have?

a) Have to trade 2 firsts to move up to get Tua (bc we won a few games)
b) Have Rosen show the ability to lead this team and use our picks to build the hell out of this team around him with 5 other studs?

Maybe he is just more of a fan of the second option bc it helps the TEAM and not just some fanboy obsession with having a specific player....?

How do you guys figure that Rosen is the guy? He's had a few dimes he's thrown, but it's not like he's done anything spectacular in any of his starts. He processes plays slower than a stoned guy eating molasses.

How do you guys figure that Rosen is the guy? He's had a few dimes he's thrown, but it's not like he's done anything spectacular in any of his starts. He processes plays slower than a stoned guy eating molasses.

I never said I think he's the guy. Never even implied it. I just don't understand this "fact" spewing from people that Tua is absolutely guaranteed who we are doing all this for.
What I did say is that if Rosen could begin to show the promise that he had coming in to his draft then that would be better for the team. It wouldn't be better for the Tua fanboys though and that's all they see and hear. I'm worried about the team, not just one piece of the team. If Tua is that guy, then great....I'd pull for him and root for his success.

Back
Top Bottom