Dolphins gonna beat Washington | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins gonna beat Washington

My excuses? Being "a idiot?" Irony incarnate? Observing posts by particular posters, you included, leads me to believe that if they instill a world class OL, they've failed, if they leave Rosen as the sole QB. If they draft Tua, they're geniuses. However, if they draft Tua, and he isn't Marino reincarnate, then it's their failure to give him the protection or surrounding talent necessary to allow him to excel. What if they ignore the QB class entirely and just draft OL? Oh, I know. If the QB doesn't excel, it's not the QB; it's the OL assembled.

You people are ridiculous. You care more about being right than being an actual fan.

Brother, there is no greater analysis on this site than this right here. That is EXACTLY what will happen.

You will be able to copy and paste posts from the so called Rosen fanboys side by side of the Tua fanboys and you will not be able to tell which is which. They will use the same narrative that they are currently chiding.

After the Tannehill era, I do not see why such admiration for Rosen exists. You are doing it to. You can reason it and deflect all you want, but your own bias shows.

As for the TEAM, GTFOH. It won't matter if you do not get the QB position right. And Rosen after 18 or is it 19 NFL games played, continues to look like someone struggling to belong in the league as a viable NFL QB?

That's cute. You're funny and I like reading your posts.

I agree that QB is the most important person on the field. Hands down, no doubt. However, a QB....is no where near as important as a complete team.
Case in point, the 49ers are undefeated with Jimmy Garrapolo. That is as complete a team as the Pats. Again, with Jimmy Garrapolo....and they are undefeated.

Give me a complete team over the star QB any day. Both would be great in that perfect world.

How do you guys figure that Rosen is the guy? He's had a few dimes he's thrown, but it's not like he's done anything spectacular in any of his starts. He processes plays slower than a stoned guy eating molasses.

You're the first person Ive ever seen criticize Rosen's ability to go through reads or process pre-snap defenses.

He's still learning. I think Rosen's ceiling is "traded for a 1st round to another team in 2021" while his floor is "Dolphins backup until 2023"

This will be close, I think the Dolphins will do OK but the Redskins D looked pretty good at times last week against the Patriots

Miami's D looked good against the Pats, Cowboys, and Chargers...It just depends which team wants it more.

Miami's D looked good against the Pats, Cowboys, and Chargers...It just depends which team wants it more.

They did ??? 40 points allowed per game over 450 yards per game allowed??? They looked decent for a half then Flores’s scheme gets exposed and torched after the other team adjusts and Flores doesn’t (can’t???). That said I still think we beat the Redskins, score our points in the 1st half, hang on for dear life in the second.

That's cute. You're funny and I like reading your posts.

I agree that QB is the most important person on the field. Hands down, no doubt. However, a QB....is no where near as important as a complete team.
Case in point, the 49ers are undefeated with Jimmy Garrapolo. That is as complete a team as the Pats. Again, with Jimmy Garrapolo....and they are undefeated.

Give me a complete team over the star QB any day. Both would be great in that perfect world.

Give me Jimmy G over Rosen. All day.

When you watch the Colts and Niners and even the Cheats you have to realize
the N F L game is still VERY MUCH a team game and most players look "good"
when they are surrounded by a strong TEAM whereas very few players look
"great" when they are surrounded by weakness...

One of the perennial weaknesses this franchise has endured is poor OL play
and that's because we've had idiots like Philbin and Gase installing their specs
which we addressed via talent acquisition (or lack thereof) and the results sucked!

LOS is still the LORD and of course you need a high-performance consistent QB to
challenge at the top but he ain't gonna do **** lacking a complimentary team around him.

I just hope that fans who want the team to lose will have the decency to stay away and let the rest of us celebrate if we do win. I really feel sorry for those guys, feeling miserable when we get destroyed and even more miserable when (and if) we win.

I just hope that fans who want the team to lose will have the decency to stay away and let the rest of us celebrate if we do win. I really feel sorry for those guys, feeling miserable when we get destroyed and even more miserable when (and if) we win.
I wasn't aware that Finheaven was a cheerleader-only forum.

Coach Callahan will not start Haskins. He said it at his press conference check any search site or go to the Redskins website. Therefore McCoy will be the starter in this game because Keenum is questionable with a foot injury. First an foremost, the Dolphins must stop/contain the running game. If Peterson or Thompson run rampant, McCoy will just be a game-manager and they will score points. But, if the Dolphins stop the run, get presure on McCoy they will limit their scoring opportunities. The Dolphins must jump out to a 10-0 or 14-0 lead. Go into half-time with the lead of 13 - 3. They can win 20-16. I really believe they can win this one. But, if the Redskins jump on top of us early and we are down at the half we lose this one by 10 points. The Redskins have talented veteran players they will be motivated to win for Coach Callahan. But, us Dolphins' Fans must be wiry if Brian Flores and his staff cannot win against sub-par teams then he is not the coach for this franchise as he is proving to be defeated. He must show the fan base that even with a shitty team he can put us in position to win. I feel he needs to win to gain some confidence in coaching. Right now, its not there. But, with a win maybe he start finding confidence that he maybe a good coach after all. If we win, I say we go on a 3-1 tear. Beating the Redskins, Steelers, and Jets. Losing to Bills in Orchard Park. I still say 4-12. Which I predicted at the beginning of season. I stand to it. Plus, even with 4-12 they still will be in the Top 5 in the draft for all you fans expecting #1. So its a win-win! Fins Up Baby!!! LGD!!!

We can make an accurate prediction TODAY. Miami wins - the tank fans will claim Miami got lucky. Won't happen again. Miami loses - the non-bank advocates will say the team looks improved and will win 2-3 eventually. Neither side will concede til . . . Never

The Redskins played new England tough for the first half. They're defense is pretty good. If they can get the running game and play action working, they could beat the fins. At least, that's my hope.

The Redskins played new England tough for the first half. They're defense is pretty good. If they can get the running game and play action working, they could beat the fins. At least, that's my hope.

Redskins are -200 favorites on the ML. by those odds they have a 66% chance of winning. Its LIKELY they beat the finz.

We can make an accurate prediction TODAY. Miami wins - the tank fans will claim Miami got lucky. Won't happen again. Miami loses - the non-bank advocates will say the team looks improved and will win 2-3 eventually. Neither side will concede til . . . Never
I would love it if tank fans just claimed Miami got lucky. I fear they'll fill the forum with doomsday predictions and violins.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if Grier wants the team to lose or not. I know I want them to win, that's enough for me.

Redskins are -200 favorites on the ML. by those odds they have a 66% chance of winning. Its LIKELY they beat the finz.
I'm not a betting man, but I'm pretty sure that's only the money the house will pay if the Redskins beat the spread. From what I saw the Redskins are 3.5 favorites, which is not a lot, although the -200 tells you most people are taking them to beat the spread and that's why the house is lowering the number (correct me if I'm wrong)

Back
Top Bottom